Europe Medical Non-Woven Market – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
By Type (Spunbond, Spun-melt-spun (SMS), Drylaid, Wetlaid, Meltblown, Others), Product Type (Hygiene Technology, Apparel Products), Usability (Disposable, Reusable), Distribution Channel (Direct Tenders, Retail), End-User (Hospitals, Clinics, Home Healthcare, Laboratory, Ambulatory Surgical Centres, Others), Country (Germany, U.K., Italy, France, Spain, Switzerland, Russia, Turkey, Belgium, Netherlands, Rest of Europe)
Nonwovens are the high-tech and unique engineered fabrics that are made from fibers used for a variety of products and applications. Non-woven fabric offers superior performance due to its design and properties such as absorbency, barrier properties, tear resistance, tensile strength, air permeability and abrasion resistance. Due to the excellent performance and easy modifiable properties of nonwoven fibers, their usage has become indispensable in the medical field. These fibers are versatile in nature and so are used in various industries, including medical applications. In medical, non-woven material is used in the production of surgical caps, gowns, medical packaging and many others. The material is used extensively in surgery and medicine.
Europe medical nonwoven market is segmented into five notable segments on the basis of type, product type, usability, distribution channel and end-user.
• On the basis of type, the market is segmented into spunbond, spun-melt-spun (SMS), drylaid, wetlaid, meltblown and others.
• On the basis of product type, the market is segmented into hygiene technology and apparel products.
• On the basis of usability, the market is segmented into disposable and reusable.
• On the basis of distribution channel, the market is segmented into direct tenders and retail.
• On the basis of end-user, the market is segmented into hospitals, clinics, home healthcare, laboratory, ambulatory surgical centres and others.
The key market players for Europe medical nonwoven market are listed below:
• KRATON CORPORATION
• Owens & Minor, Inc.
• Asahi Kasei Corporation
• PFNonwovens Czech s.r.o.
• Freudenberg Performance Materials
• Dynarex Corporation
• Suominen Corporation
• Berry Europe Inc.
• Foshan Nanhai Bidefu Nonwoven Co., Ltd.
• Fibertex Nonwovens A/S, Fitesa
• TWE GmbH & Co. KG, Abena A/S
• WPT Nonwovens Corp
• Hogy Medical
The single user license is non-downloadable and non-printable. Global Site license allows these actions.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook