Asia-Pacific Warm Water Aquaculture Feed Market – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
By Water Type (Freshwater, Saltwater), Species (Carps, Catfish, Barramundi, Pike Perch, Tilapia, Sturgeon, Yellow Tail Kingfish, Eel, Sea Bass, Sea Bream, Grouper, Meagre, Rockfish, Sole, Turbot, Milk Fish, Others), Feed Type (Starters, Grower Feed, Fry Feed, Functional Feed, Broodstock Feed, Organic Feed, Others), Nature (Conventional, Organic), Country (China, India, Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand, Japan, Myanmar, Philippines, New Zealand, Australia, South Korea, Malaysia, Singapore, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
Aquaculture is a process of breeding aquatic animals and plants for human use in aquaculture or fish farming systems. While warm water aquaculture is raising the water species which requires warm water such as sport fish, catfish, ornamental fish, crayfish, tilapia among others. To raise these species the very important factor required is to grow them healthy. This warm water species requires high amount of proteins or ingredients for example species such as tilapia, carp, catfish, shrimp and others, requires 28-32% protein. To fulfil the protein requirement feed, is an essential part of aquaculture. The warm water aquaculture feed is a nutritional food for the fishes which help them to grow quickly.
Asia-Pacific warm water aquaculture feed market is segmented into four notable segments which are based on the basis of water type, species, feed type and nature.
• On the basis of water type, the market is segmented into fresh water and salt water
• On the basis of species, the market is segmented into carps, catfish, tilapia, grouper, barramundi, milkfish, sturgeon, Eel, sea bass, sea bream, yellowtail, kingfish, meagre, sole, turbot, pike perch, rockfish and others
• On the basis of feed type, the market is segmented into grower feed, starters, functional feed, fry feed, broodstock feed, organic feed and others
• On the basis of nature, the market is segmented into conventional and organic
The key market players of Asia-Pacific warm water aquaculture feed market are:
• BioMar Group
• BIOMIN Holding GmbH
• Aller Aqua Group
• Charoen Pokphand Foods PCL
• Purina Animal Nutrition LLC.
• Alltech, Rangen Inc
• THAN VUONG COMPANY LTD
• Cargill, Incorporated.
• Nutreco N.V.
• Archer Daniels Midland Company
• Calysta, Inc.
• Spectrum Brands, Inc.
• Solvay, Kemin Industries, Inc.
• TECHNA SA
• Evonik Industries AG
• Avanti Feeds Ltd.
The single user license is non-downloadable and non-printable. Global Site license allows these actions.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook