Asia-Pacific Gas Equipment Market – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
By Equipment Type (Gas Delivery Systems, Gas Regulators, Flow Devices, Purifiers & Filters, Gas Generating Systems, Gas Detection Systems, Cryogenic Products and Accessories), Process (Gas Generation, Gas Storage, Gas Detection and Gas Transportation), Gas (Nitrogen, Hydrogen, Helium, Oxygen, Carbon Dioxide and Others), End-user (Metal Fabrication, Chemicals, Healthcare, Oil and Gas, Food and Beverage and Others), Country (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines and Rest of Asia-Pacific)
Gas equipment is crucial part of various industries using gases. The equipment is required for storing, transportation, detection, regulation and other process in the environment. The equipment is used for all types of gases and mixtures such as hydrogen, nitrogen, carbon dioxide, helium, oxygen and many more gases. It plays major role in the industries such as food and beverage, healthcare, oil & gas, metal fabrication and chemical. It helps in giving the protection coverage, secures the system and even required for maintenance of the system.
Asia-Pacific gas equipment market is segmented into four notable segments which are by equipment type, process, gas and end-user.
• On the basis of equipment type, the market is segmented into gas delivery systems, gas regulators, flow devices, purifiers & filters, gas generating systems, gas detection systems, cryogenic products and accessories.
• On the basis of process, the market is segmented into gas generation, gas storage, gas detection and gas transportation.
• On the basis of gas, the market is segmented into nitrogen, hydrogen, helium, oxygen, carbon dioxide and others.
• On the basis of end-user, the market is segmented into metal fabrication, chemicals, healthcare, oil and gas, food and beverage and others.
The key market players for Asia-Pacific gas equipment market are listed below:
• Rexarc International, Inc.
• Hannay Reels Inc.
• Filtration Group Corporation
• Donaldson Company, Inc.
• Colfax Corporation
• PARKER HANNIFIN CORP
• John Wood Group PLC
• Air Liquide
• Messer Group GmbH
• GCE Group
• Johnson Thermal Systems
• GDS Inc.
• Freudenberg Filtration Technologies SE & Co. KG
• Universal Industrial Gases, Inc.
• LP-Gas Equipment Inc.
• Bry-Air, Inc.
• American Air Filter Company, Inc.
• Air Products and Chemicals, Inc.
• Matheson Tri-Gas, Inc.
• Itron Inc.
• Iwatani Corporation
The single user license is non-downloadable and non-printable. Global Site license allows these actions.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook