Asia-Pacific Exosome Therapeutic Market - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Asia-Pacific Exosome Therapeutic Market By Type (Natural Exosomes, Hybrid Exosomes), Source (Dendritic Cells, Mesenchymal Stem Cells, Blood, Milk, Body Fluids, Saliva, Urine Others), Therapy (Immunotherapy, Gene Therapy, Chemotherapy), Transporting Capacity (Bio Macromolecules, Small Molecules), Application (Oncology, Neurology, Metabolic Disorders, Cardiac Disorders, Blood Disorders, Inflammatory Disorders, Gynecology Disorders, Organ Transplantation, Others), Route of Administration (Oral, Parenteral), End User (Hospitals, Diagnostic Centers, Research & Academic Institutes), Counties (South Korea, Hong Kong, Australia)
Exosomes can be defined as small extracellular vesicles released from cells upon fusion of the multivesicular body (MVB), an intermediate endocytic compartment, with the plasma membrane and which are found in almost every eukaryotic fluid and helps to facilitate with cellular functions. Exosomes are used to transfer RNA, DNA, and proteins to other cells in the body by making alteration in the function of the target cells. Exosomes could be ranging from 30 nm on the low end to 100 nm on the high end. Exosome can be classified into natural exosomes and hybrid exosomes. Exosomes can be sourced from all body fluids, including: blood, urine, saliva, synovial fluid, amniotic fluid, semen, vaginal fluid, breast milk, serum and plasma, cultured medium of cell cultures, and other sourced. Exosome therapeutic can be used for the treatment of various diseases and disorders which includes gastric cancer, head and neck cancer, non-small cell lung cancer, breast cancer, Parkinson disease, alzheimer disease, metabolic disorders, cardiac disorders, blood disorders, inflammatory disorders, gynecology disorders, organ transplantation through oral and parenteral administration among others.
Asia-Pacific exosome therapeutic market is categorized into seven notable segments which are based on the basis of type, source, therapy, transporting capacity, application, route of administration and end user.
• On the basis of type, the market is segmented into natural exosomes and hybrid exosomes.
• On the basis of source, the market is segmented into dendritic cells, mesenchymal stem cells, blood, milk, body fluids, saliva, urine and others.
• On the basis of therapy, the market is segmented into immunotherapy, gene therapy and chemotherapy.
• On the basis of transporting capacity the market is segmented into bio macromolecules and small molecules.
• On the basis of application, the market is segmented into oncology, neurology, metabolic disorders, cardiac disorders, blood disorders, inflammatory disorders, gynecology disorders, organ transplantation and others.
• On the basis of route of administration, the market is segmented into oral and parenteral.
• On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into hospitals, diagnostic centers and research & academic institutes and others.
• evox THERAPEUTICS
• AEGLE Therapeutics
• United Therapeutics Corporation
• Codiak BioSciences
• Jazz Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
• Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH
• ReNeuron Group plc
• Capricor Therapeutics
• Avalon Globocare Corp.
• CREATIVE MEDICAL TECHNOLOGY HOLDINGS INC.
• Stem Cells Group
The single user license is non-downloadable and non-printable. Global Site license allows these actions.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook