Asia-Pacific Edible Oil Market - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Asia-Pacific Edible Oil Market, By Type (Palm Oil, Soybean Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Sunflower Oil, Peanut Oil, Specialty Blended Oil, Olive Oil, Corn Oil, Flaxseed Oil, Avocado Oil, Walnut Oil, Pumpkin Seed Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Others), Package Type (Tinplate Containers, HDPE (High Density Polyethylene) Containers, PVC (Poly Vinyl Chloride) Bottles, PET (Polyethylene Terephthalate) Bottles, Glass Bottles, Semi – Rigid Containers, Flexible Plastic Pouches, Others), Distribution Channel (Direct, Indirect), End User (Domestics, Industrial, Food Service, Others), Country (China, India, Japan, Australia, South Korea, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, New Zealand, Vietnam, Rest of Asia-Pacific) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Edible oils are mainly vegetable oils obtained by removing undesirable constituents with the help of several refining processes. Most crude vegetable oils are subjected to a refining process including bleaching, neutralization and deodorization to make them suitable for human consumption. It is largely used in the food preparation and for the food flavoring not involving heat such as bread dips and salad dressings. Cooking oils are generally liquid at liquid temperature, but some oils may be solid which include palm oil, coconut oil and palm kernel oil. The various types of oils considered in this analysis include palm oil, canola oil, olive oil, soybean oil, sunflower oil, specialty blended oil, corn oil, rapeseed oil, flaxseed oil, avocado oil, pumpkin seed oil, walnut oil, peanut oil, grape seed and hemp seed oil among others.
Asia-Pacific edible oil market is segmented into four notable segments which are bifurcated based on type, package type, distribution channel and end user.
• On the basis of type, the edible oil market is segmented into palm oil, soybean oil, rapeseed oil, sunflower oil, peanut oil, specialty blended oil, olive oil, corn oil, flaxseed oil, avocado oil, walnut oil, pumpkin seed oil, grapeseed oil and others
• On the basis of package type, the edible oil market is segmented into tinplate containers, HDPE (high density polyethylene) containers, PVC (poly vinyl chloride) bottles, PET (polyethylene terephthalate) bottles, glass bottles, semi – rigid containers, flexible plastic pouches and others
• On the basis of distribution channel, the edible oil market is segmented into direct and indirect
• On the basis of end user, the edible oil market is segmented into domestics, food service, industrial and others
The key market players for Asia-Pacific edible oil market are listed below:
• Adani Group
• Cargill, Incorporated
• AJANTA SOYA LIMITED
• Hebany Group
• Olympic Oils Ltd.
• Ruchi Soya Industries Ltd.
• NGO CHEW HONG EDIBLE OIL PTE LTD (a subsidiary of Mewah Group)
The single user license is non-downloadable and non-printable. Global Site license allows these actions.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook