Asia-Pacific Data Center Construction Market – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
By Infrastructure Type (Electrical Infrastructure, Mechanical Infrastructure, General Infrastructure), Data Center Type (Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 3, Tier 4), Organization Size (Small Size Organization, Medium Size Organization, Large Size Organization ), Vertical (Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance, IT & Telecommunications, Government & Defense, Healthcare, Retail Colocation, Power & Energy, Manufacturing, Others), Country ( Japan, China, Australia, India, Singapore, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, South Korea, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
Data Center construction is a set of process that includes planning and designing of the data center. These data centers includes number of computer servers that are used by the organization for remotely storing, processing the data from anywhere at any time. The growing adoption of cloud has led to the generation of enormous amount of data that had resulted into the requirement of data centers construction.
Asia-Pacific data center construction market is segmented into four notable segments which are infrastructure type, data center type, organization size and vertical.
• On the basis of infrastructure type, the market is segmented into electric infrastructure, mechanical infrastructure and general construction
• On the basis of data center type, the market is segmented into tier I, tier II, tier III, and tier IV
• On the basis of organization size, the market is segmented into small organization, medium organization size, and large organization
• On the basis of verticals, the market is segmented into banking, financial services and insurance, IT & telecommunications, government & defense, healthcare, retail colocation, power & energy, manufacturing and others
The key market players for Asia-Pacific data center construction market are listed below:
• TURNER CONSTRUCTION COMPANY
• DPR Construction
• Schneider Electric
• M. A. Mortenson Company
• Currie & Brown Holdings Limited
• FORTIS CONSTRUCTION, INC
• ISG plc
• Jacobs Engineering Group
The single user license is non-downloadable and non-printable. Global Site license allows these actions.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook