Asia-Pacific Cyclodextrin in Pharma Market - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Asia-Pacific Cyclodextrins in Pharma Market, By Type (Β Cyclodextrin, 2-Hydroxypropyl-Β-Cyclodextrin, Α Cyclodextrin, γ-Cyclodextrin, Randomly Methylated Β-Cyclodextrin, Sulfobutylether Β-Cyclodextrin and 2-Hydroxypropyl-Γ-Cyclodextrin), Structure (Cyclodextrin Conjugates, Mucoadhesive Drug Carriers, Cyclodextrin Associates, Amphiphilic Cyclodextrins and Others), Nature (Hydrophilic and Hydrophobic), Form (Solid and Liquid), Application (Drug Solubility and Dissolution, Drug Bioavailability, Drug Safety, Drug Stability and Others), Therapeutic Areas (Pain Management, Cardiovascular Diseases, Behavioral Disorder, Cancer Therapy, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Epilepsy, Niemann Pick Disease Type C (NPC) and Others), Distribution Channel (Direct Tender, Retail Sales and Others), Country (Japan, China, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam and Rest of Asia-Pacific) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Cyclodextrin are a family of complex cyclic sugars which consists complex macrocyclic ring of glucose subunits that are held together by alpha-1,4 glycosidic bonds. The enzymatic decomposition of a starch between simple molecules leads to the formation of cyclodextrin. The wider use of cyclodextrin can be observed in as solvent additives drug delivery, pharmaceutical and chemical industries. Among major uses, cyclodextrin is utilized in encapsulation of hydrophobic drug molecules into biological system which also helps to improve water solubility, stability and bioavailability of drugs.
Asia-Pacific cyclodextrins in pharma market is categorized into seven notable segments which are based on type, structure, nature, form, application, therapeutic areas and distribution channel.
• On the basis of type, the Asia-Pacific cyclodextrins in pharma market is segmented into Β cyclodextrin, 2-hydroxypropyl-Β-cyclodextrin, Α cyclodextrin, γ-cyclodextrin, randomly methylated Β-cyclodextrin, sulfobutylether Β-cyclodextrin and 2-hydroxypropyl-Γ-cyclodextrin.
• On the basis of structure, the Asia-Pacific cyclodextrins in pharma market is segmented into cyclodextrin conjugates, mucoadhesive drug carriers, cyclodextrin associates, amphiphilic cyclodextrins and others.
• On the basis of nature, the Asia-Pacific cyclodextrins in pharma market is segmented into hydrophilic and hydrophobic.
• On the basis of form, the Asia-Pacific cyclodextrins in pharma market is segmented into solid and liquid.
• On the basis of application, the Asia-Pacific cyclodextrins in pharma market is segmented into drug solubility and dissolution, drug bioavailability, drug safety, drug stability and others.
• On the basis of therapeutic areas, the Asia-Pacific cyclodextrins in pharma market is segmented into pain management, cardiovascular diseases, behavioral disorder, cancer therapy, rheumatoid arthritis, epilepsy, niemann pick disease type C (NPC) and others.
• On the basis of distribution channel, the Asia-Pacific cyclodextrins in pharma market is segmented into direct tender, retail sales and others.
The key market players for Asia-Pacific cyclodextrins in pharma market are listed below:
• Cambrex Corporation
• Cayman Chemical
• Wellona Pharma
• Wacker Chemie AG
• Tocopharm Co. Limited
• Roquette Frères
• Merck KGaA
• Midas Pharma GmbH
• Ligand Pharmaceuticals Incorporated
• Cyclo Therapeutics, Inc.
• Zibo Qianhui biological technology co., ltd
• Xi'an Deli Biochemical Industry Co., Ltd
Please Note: It will take 7 - 10 business days to complete the report upon order confirmation.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook