Asia-Pacific Biobased Lubricants Market-Companies Profiles, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast to 2026
Asia-Pacific Bio-based Lubricants Market is expected to reach at a CAGR of 6.5% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026. The market report contains data for the historic year 2017, the base year of calculation is 2018 and the forecast period is 2019 to 2026
By Raw Material (Plant Oil, Animal Oil and Others), Application (Hydraulic Oil, Metal Working Fluids, Penetrating Oils, Grease, Transformer Oil, Crankcase Oils Engine Oils, Elevator Hydraulic Fluid, Bar and Chain Oil, Firearm Lubricant and Others), End-User (Consumer Automotive, Commercial Automotive, Industrial and Others), Country (Japan, China, South Korea, India, Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines and Rest of Asia-Pacific)
Major growing sectors under the market segmentation are as follows:
• On the basis of raw material, the market is segmented into plant oil and animal oil. Plant Oil segment are growing at the highest CAGR the raw materials required for the processing are easy available and the cost of production is also less.
• On the basis of application, the market is segmented into hydraulic oil, metal working fluids, penetrating oils, grease, transformer oil, crankcase oils engine oils, elevator hydraulic fluid, bar and chain oil, firearm lubricant and others. Hydraulic oil segment is growing at the highest CAGR as it is used in both mobile and stationary equipment and is also environment friendly.
• On the basis of end-user, the market is segmented into consumer automotive, commercial automotive, industrial and others. Commercial automotive is the segment growing at the highest CAGR since most of the bio-based lubricants are used for commercial transport as compared to any other sector.
Key Market Players
The key market players for Asia-Pacific Bio-based Lubricants market are listed below:
• Chevron Corporation
• Exxon Mobil Corporation
• Castrol Limited
• PANOLIN AG
• Renewable Lubricants, Inc.
• Benjn. R. Vickers & Sons Ltd.
• Biosynthetic Technologies
• CITGO Petroleum Corporation
• MMXIX DSI Ventures, Inc
• Quaker Chemical Corp
• Klüber Lubrication
• RSC Bio Solutions, LLC.
• BIONA JERSÍN s.r.o.
• Polnox Corp
• Magna International Pte Ltd.
• Green Earth Technologies, Inc
• ROYAL DUTCH SHELL
• United Bio Lube
• Emery Oleochemicals
• KAJO GmbH
The single user license is non-downloadable and non-printable. Global Site license allows these actions.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook