Asia-Pacific Algae Products Market - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Asia-Pacific Algae Products Market By Type (Hydrocolloids, Carotenoids, Lipids, Algal Protein, Algal Antioxidants, Other Types), Source (Macroalgae, Microalgae), Form (Solid, Liquid), Application (Nutraceuticals & Dietary Supplements, Food & Beverages, Pharmaceuticals, Personal Care, Feed, Specialty Chemical, Paints and Colorants, Biofuel, Fertilizers, Pollution Control, Others), Distribution Channel (Direct, Indirect), Country (China, Japan, India, Australia, South Korea, Thailand, Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, New Zealand, Vietnam, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Algae are photosynthetic, unicellular or multicellular, oxygen-exhaling microorganisms with varied properties such as the consumption of carbon dioxide, the storage in microorganisms of essential nutrients, minerals, and vitamins. These are used as an ingredient in various industrial sectors such as nutraceutical & dietary supplement, food & beverages, personal care and many others. Various ingredients are extracted from algae such as hydrocolloids, carotenoids and many others. These are produced by many manufacturers and further are used by end products industries.
Asia-Pacific algae products market is segmented into five notable segments which are bifurcated on the basis of type, source, form, application and distribution channel.
• On the basis of type, the market is segmented into hydrocolloids, carotenoids, lipids, algal protein, algal antioxidants and other types.
• On the basis of source, the market is segmented into macroalgae and microalgae.
• On the basis of form, the market is segmented into solid and liquid.
• On the basis of application, the market is segmented into nutraceuticals & dietary supplements, food & beverages, pharmaceuticals, personal care, feed, specialty chemical, paints and colorants, biofuel, fertilizers, pollution control and others.
• On the basis of distribution channel, the market is segmented into direct and indirect.
The key market players for Asia-Pacific algae products market are listed below:
• ALGAE INTERNATIONAL BERHAD
• AlgaeCan Biotech Ltd.
• Algatech LTD
• Arizona Algae Products, LLC
• BASF SE
• Cargill, Incorporated
• Cellana Inc.
• CP Kelco U.S., Inc.
• Cyanotech Corporation
• DIC CORPORATION
• euglena Co.,Ltd.
• Kemin Industries, Inc.
• Parry Nutraceuticals
• Sun and Earth (S) Pte Ltd
• Tianjin Norland Biotech Co.,Ltd
The single user license is non-downloadable and non-printable. Global Site license allows these actions.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook