Global Video Virtualization Market: Size, Trends & Forecasts (2018-2022)
Scope of the Report
The report entitled “Global Video Virtualization Market: Size, Trends & Forecasts (2018-2022)”, provides a comprehensive analysis of the video virtualization market. The analysis includes market by segments and market potential of video virtualization for different industries. The report also includes a brief analysis of online video platform market and data virtualization market as well. Moreover, the report assesses the key opportunities in the market and outlines the factors that are and will be driving the growth of the industry.
Linius Technology Ltd. focuses on video virtualization, which is first of its kind in the virtualization market. This would give Linius first-mover advantage and help in the expansion of its business. No other company has yet introduced this kind of technology.
VMware and Red Hat Software are major players in virtualization software, similar to Linius. However, mainly focus on desktop, server, and application virtualization. A brief company profiling of Linius Technologies Ltd., VMware, Inc., Red Hat, Inc., and Microsoft Corporation has been provided in the report. Company profiling is based on attributes like business overview, financial overview and strategies adopted by these companies in order to grow in the market.
Linius Technologies Ltd.
Red Hat, Inc.
Virtualization is defined as the formation of a virtual rather than the real version of something like a server, operating system, a storage device and other network resources. The primary objective of virtualization is to organize workloads by converting traditional computing to make it more accessible. Today, virtualization is the most innovative part of IT landscapes and is applicable to a wide range of the system layers including operating system-level virtualization, hardware-level virtualization and server virtualization.
As data virtualization main purpose is to integrated data from different resources, in the same way video virtualization is nothing but transformation of videos into flexible data. It is one of the recent technologies developed by Linius Technologies Ltd. (Video Virtualization Engine) which is yet to be commercialized. Virtual video is a lighter, faster and malleable version of current digital video files.
Virtual video technology has the potential to revolutionize the way video is distributed and consumed around the globe. Video virtual technology has potential opportunities in four industries namely Personalized Advertising, Anti-Piracy, Search, and Security & Division.
The global video virtualization market is projected to grow at a significant growth rate in the near future primarily due to growing video internet traffic which accounts for 80% of total internet traffic. Growth in the market will be primarily driven by growing demand of video surveillance, rising spending on personalized video advertisement, and rising demand for anti-piracy software.
- 1. Executive Summary
- 2. Introduction
- 2.1 Online Video Platform
- 2.1.1 Online Video Platform: Definition
- 2.1.2 Global Top 5 Online Video Platform
- Table 1: Global Top 5 Online Video Platforms
- 2.2 Data Virtualization
- 2.2.1 Data Virtualization: An Introduction
- 2.2.2 Forms of Data Virtualization
- Table 2: Forms of Data Virtualization
- 2.3 Video Virtualization
- 2.3.1 Video Virtualization: An Introduction
- 2.3.2 Video Virtualization Process
- 2.3.3 Video Virtualization Market Segments/End-Users (Personalized Advertising, Anti-Piracy, Search, and Security and Defense
- Table 3: Video Virtualization Market Segments/End-Users
- 3. Global Market Analysis
- 3.1 Global Online Video Platform Market Analysis
- 3.1.1 Global Online Video Platform Market by Value
- Table 4: Global Online Video Platform Market by Value; 2017-2022E (US$ Billion)
- 3.2 Global Data Virtualization Market Analysis
- 3.2.1 Global Data Virtualization Market by Value
- Table 5: Global Data Virtualization Market by Value; 2016-2017 (US$ Billion)
- Table 6: Global Data Virtualization Market by Value; 2018-2022E (US$ Billion)
- 3.3 Global Video Virtualization Market Analysis
- 3.3.1 Video Virtualization Engine (VVE): An Overview
- 3.3.2 Global Video Virtualization Market by Segments
- Table 7: Global Video Virtualization Market by Segments; 2018E
- 3.4 Global Video Virtualization Market Segment Analysis
- 3.4.1 Global Video Virtualization Market Potential: Personalized Advertising Division
- Table 8: Market Potential for Personalized Advertising Division
- 3.4.2 Global Video Virtualization Market Potential: Anti-Piracy Division
- Table 9: Market Potential for Anti-Piracy Division
- 3.4.3 Global Video Virtualization Market Potential: Search Division
- Table 10: Market Potential for Search Division
- 3.4.4 Video Virtualization Market Potential: Security and Defense Division
- Table 11: Market Potential for Security and Defense Division
- 4. Market Dynamics
- 4.1 Growth Drivers & Trends
- 4.1.1 Rising IP Video Traffic
- Table 12: Global IP Video Traffic; 2016-2021 (Zettabyte)
- 4.1.2 Growing Video Surveillance Market
- Table 13: Global Video Surveillance Traffic; 2016-2021E (Petabytes)
- 4.1.3 Growth in Personalized Video Advertisement Market
- Table 14: The US Digital Video Advertisement Spending; 2017-2021E
- 4.1.4 Rising Demand for Anti-Piracy Software
- 4.1.5 Growing Demand for Video Virtualization in Security & Defense
- 5. Competitive Landscape
- 5.1 Global Video Virtualization Market Competitive Landscape
- Table 15: Global Video Virtualization Market Competitive Landscape (Linius Technologies – Comparables)
- 5.2 Global Video Virtualization Market Players Financial Comparison
- Table 16: Global Video Virtualization Market Players Financial Comparison; 2018
- 6. Company Profiles
- 6.1 Linius Technologies Ltd.
- 6.1.1 Business Overview
- Table 17: Goals/Milestones for Near-Term Commercialization
- 6.1.2 Business Strategy
- 6.2 VMware, Inc.
- 6.2.1 Business Overview
- 6.2.2 Financial Overview
- Table 18: VMware, Inc. Revenue; 2013-2018 (US$ Billion)
- Table 19: VMware, Inc. Revenue by Segments; 2018
- Table 20: VMware, Inc. Revenue by Geography; 2018
- 6.2.3 Business Startegy
- 6.3 Red Hat, Inc.
- 6.3.1 Business Overview
- 6.3.2 Financial Overview
- Table 21: Red Hat, Inc. Revenue; 2013-2017 (US$ Billion)
- Table 22: Red Hat, Inc. Revenue by Segments; 2017
- 6.3.3 Business Startegy
- 6.4 Microsoft Corporation
- 6.4.1 Business Overview
- 6.4.2 Financial Overview
- Table 23: Microsoft Corporation Revenue; 2013-2017 (US$ Billion)
- Table 24: Microsoft Corporation Revenue by Segments; 2017
- 6.4.3 Business Startegy