Qatar Plant Protein Business and Investment Opportunities (2018-2027) Databook Series – Market Size and Forecast Across 50+ Segments - by Product Categories, Ingredients, Distribution Channels, Functional Type, Price Point, and Consumer Demographics - Updated in Q1, 2021
The plant protein market in Qatar has recorded a strong growth with a CAGR of 22.0% during 2018-2020. According to ConsumerIntel360’s Q4 2020 Global Plant Protein Survey, increase in demand, and investments are expected to further drive innovation and inorganic growth in the plant-based protein industry in Qatar.
With incumbents attempting to protect/enhance their market share in this burgeoning space, the market is expected to record increase in new products. As the food manufacturers go aggressive on gaining market share in this high growth segment, understanding strategic initiatives, product claims, ingredients, and changing consumer preferences in a structured way will be important to gain market share.
The market growth has been supported by the ongoing COVID – 19 pandemic. The demand for plant proteins is expected to increase significantly in the short to medium term.
Plant protein industry is expected to continue to grow in Qatar over the forecast period. It is expected to record a CAGR of 13.6% during 2021-2027. The plant protein consumption in the country will increase from US$ 24.4 million in 2020 to reach US$ 62.4 million by 2027.
This business intelligence report from ConsumerIntel360 aims to analyze market opportunities and risks in plant protein industry in Qatar. This report offers a detailed view of market opportunity by end user segments, product categories, ingredients, applications, key cities, competing protein segments, price point, and shift in consumption by consumer demographics.
This is a databook offering, and it provides data-centric analysis of plant protein market dynamics to help companies understand business and investment opportunities along with risks.
• Plant Protein Consumption by Ingredients: Provides a detailed view of opportunities across key plant protein ingredients (Soy, Pea, Beans & Lentils, Hemp, Flaxseed, Pumpkin & Other Seeds, Brown Rice, Quinoa, Spirulina & Seaweed, and Nuts).
• Plant Protein Consumption by Functional Product Type: Plant protein consumption breakdown by 4 segments – Ready to Eat, Ready to Drink, Ready to Mix, and Ready to Cook.
• Plant Protein Consumption by Product Categories: Detailed market size and forecast by eight product categories – Nutrition Supplements, Protein Bars, Sports Nutrition, Meal Alternative, Dairy Alternatives, Meat Alternatives, Bakery Products, and Infant Formulas.
• Plant Protein Sales by Channel: Sales breakdown by online vs. offline channels.
• Plant Protein Sales by Retail Outlet: Sales breakdown by retail outlets grouped by four categories – Diversified Stores, Pharmaceutical & Wellness Stores, Healthcare and Fitness Centers, and Specialist Sports Stores.
• Changing Consumer Preferences: Quantified details on changing consumer preferences along with forecast.
• Plant Protein Consumption by Price Points: Plant protein demand analysis by price points – Premium, Mid-Tier, and Low End.
• Plant Protein Consumption by Cities: Plant protein demand analysis by key cities grouped under three segments – Tier 1, Tier 2, and Tier 3.
• Plant Protein Consumption by Consumer Demographics: Plant protein demand / consumption analysis by age, gender, and income levels.
This research report provides in-depth analysis of plant protein industry opportunity in Qatar, providing market size across 50+ segments. Below is the taxonomy, providing detailed scope of coverage.
Qatar Plant Protein Market Size by Ingredients
• Beans & Lentils
• Flaxseed, Pumpkin & Other
• Brown Rice
• Spirulina & Seaweed
Qatar Plant Protein Market Size by Product Categories
• Nutrition Supplements
• Protein Bars
• Sports Nutrition
• Meal Alternative
• Dairy Alternatives
• Meat Alternatives
• Bakery Products
• Infant Formulas
Qatar Plant Protein Market Size by Functional Segments
• Ready to Mix
• Ready to Eat
• Ready to Drink
• Ready to Cook
Qatar Plant Protein Market Share Analysis by Sales Channels
Qatar Plant Protein Market Share Analysis by Type of Retail Outlet
• Pharmaceutical & Medical Store
• Grocery Retailers
• Health and Wellness Stores
• Specialist Sports Store
Qatar Plant Protein Market Size by Retail Sales Pricing
• Low End
Qatar Plant Protein Market Size by Cities
• Tier 1 Cities
• Tier 2 Cities
• Tier 3 Cities
Qatar Plant Protein Consumption by Demographics
Reasons to Buy
• Market Opportunity: Get detailed understanding of plant protein market opportunity in Qatar across 50+ segments by product categories, ingredients, distribution channels, functional type, price point, and consumer demographics.
• Product Category Analysis: Establish which product categories are expected to outperform and are more attractive from investment point of view.
• Ingredients Analysis: Understand which emerging ingredients are taking away market share.
• Consumer Preference & Buying Behaviour: Gain insights into changing consumer consumption & buying preferences across plant protein product categories.
• Distribution Channel: Fine tune sales and distribution strategy by focusing on right channels.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook