United States Office Construction Industry Databook Series – Market Size & Forecast (2013 – 2022) by Value and Volume, Key Trends, Drivers, and Risk Assessment
The commercial building construction market in value terms is expected to record a CAGR of 10.9% over the forecast period. Volume of office building construction is expected reach 333.8 million square feet in 2022. This report from ConsTrack360 provides data-centric analyses on commercial construction industry. It details market size & forecast, growth drivers, emerging trends, market opportunities, and investment risks in commercial building construction industry. It provides a comprehensive understanding of commercial construction industry sectors in both value and volume (both by activity and number of buildings) terms. The report focuses on combining industry dynamics with macro-economic scenario and changing consumer behavior to offer a 360-degree view of the opportunities and risks.
• Market Data and Insights: This report provides detailed market size and forecast for overall construction industry along with office building construction sectors for a period of 10 years from 2013-2022. KPIs covered include the following: - Market size by value - Market size by volume of construction - Number of buildings
• Commercial Building Construction Coverage: 10-year market size & forecast in value and volume terms by – Office building (further broken down by Grade A, Grade B, and Grade C)
Reason to Buy
• In-depth Understanding of Construction Market Dynamics: Understand market opportunity, industry dynamics, and trends across key market segments and sub-segments of commercial building construction industry.
• Volume and Value Data: Get detailed understanding of the market both from value and volume perspective for historical as well as forecast period
• Develop Market Specific Strategies: Identify growth segments and target specific opportunities to formulate your strategy; assess market specific key trends, drivers and risks in commercial construction industry.