Toronto (Canada) Building Construction Industry (Databook Series) – Market Size & Forecast (2012 – 2021) by Value and Volume across 20+ Market Segments in Building Construction (Residential, Commercial, Industrial, Institutional by Key Cities), Key Trends, Drivers, and Risk Assessment
In terms of region wise housing activity, Quebec and British Columbia are likely to face trouble while Alberta and Saskatchewan are expected to see growth. The industry is likely to have limited gains in terms of revenue and finances are expected to remain unchanged. However, costs might pose to be risk factor due to increase in the US construction industry which might increase material costs.
Non-residential construction segment which increased by 4.4% in 2016, on other hand, is predicted to register growth of 8.2% in 2017. This is attributed to institutional sector and increase in warehouse and hotel investments. Commercial segment will benefit from faster adoption of online shopping as it is expected to trigger construction of warehouses across the country. South-western Ontario is likely to be the frontier of this development in 2017, as there was a rise in investment towards warehouses and transportation. Building construction industry in Toronto is expected to record a CAGR of 5.5% to reach US$ 41,319.2 million by 2021, while in volume terms, it is expected to record a CAGR of 3.3% during the same period.
This report from ConsTrack360 provides market size and forecast in value and volume terms across 20+ construction markets in Toronto, tracking 50+ KPIs. It details market size & forecast, emerging trends, market opportunities, and investment risks in building construction industry.
• Toronto Market Data by Value and Volume: This report provides market size and forecast across 20+ construction segments for a period of 10 years from 2012-2021 in Toronto, both in value and volume terms.
• Toronto Residential Building Construction Coverage: 10-year market size & forecast in value and volume terms in Toronto by – housing type (multi family, single family), price point / income level (luxury, mid-tier, affordable), construction stage (new construction, re-development, maintenance)
• Toronto Commercial Building Construction Coverage: 10-year market size & forecast in value and volume terms in Toronto by – office building, retail building, hospitality and luxury building, restaurant, entertainment, sports facility, construction stage (new construction, re-development, maintenance)
• Toronto Industrial Building Construction Coverage: 10-year market size & forecast in value and volume terms in Toronto by – manufacturing plants, chemical & pharmaceutical metal & material processing, construction stage (new construction, re-development, maintenance)
• Toronto Institutional Building Construction Coverage: 10-year market size & forecast in value and volume terms in Toronto by – healthcare construction, educational construction, public convenience, construction stage (new construction, re-development, maintenance)
Reason to Buy
• In-depth Understanding of Construction Market Dynamics in Toronto: Understand market opportunity, industry dynamics, key trends and drivers across 20+ market segments and sub-segments of building construction industry.
• Volume and Value Data: Get detailed understanding of the market both from value and volume perspective for historical as well as forecast period in Toronto.
• Develop City Specific Strategies: Identify growth segments and target specific opportunities to formulate your strategy; assess market specific key trends, drivers and risks in Toronto’s construction industry.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook