St. Gallen (Switzerland) Building Construction Industry (Databook Series) – Market Size & Forecast (2012 – 2021) by Value and Volume across 20+ Market Segments in Building Construction (Residential, Commercial, Industrial, Institutional by Key Cities), Key Trends, Drivers, and Risk Assessment
Switzerland’s construction and real estate industry has been considered as one of the lucrative investment opportunities in Europe. 2017 outlook for office and rental properties remain positive as prices are expected to stabilize in this sector. Stable economic and political conditions along with sustained price levels make Switzerland a favourable ground for long term investments in real estate.
Property prices for luxury segment is decreasing significantly whereas for mid-range properties, the decline is gradual. In case of lower range properties, the prices have increased significantly. Popular locations attracting foreign investments include Zurich, Basel, Bern and Lucerne. Demand has gradually shifted from Geneva and Zurich to second tier areas such as Bern and Basel due to low rents and occupancy cost. Overall commercial construction activity could be subdued in 2017. However, short to medium term outlook is positive. Building construction industry in St. Gallen is expected to record a CAGR of 5.3% to reach US$ 1,486.9 million by 2021, while in volume terms, it is expected to record a CAGR of 2.3% during the same period.
This report from ConsTrack360 provides market size and forecast in value and volume terms across 20+ construction markets in St. Gallen, tracking 50+ KPIs. It details market size & forecast, emerging trends, market opportunities, and investment risks in building construction industry.
• St. Gallen Market Data by Value and Volume: This report provides market size and forecast across 20+ construction segments for a period of 10 years from 2012-2021 in St. Gallen, both in value and volume terms.
• St. Gallen Residential Building Construction Coverage: 10-year market size & forecast in value and volume terms in St. Gallen by – housing type (multi family, single family), price point / income level (luxury, mid-tier, affordable), construction stage (new construction, re-development, maintenance)
• St. Gallen Commercial Building Construction Coverage: 10-year market size & forecast in value and volume terms in St. Gallen by – office building, retail building, hospitality and luxury building, restaurant, entertainment, sports facility, construction stage (new construction, re-development, maintenance)
• St. Gallen Industrial Building Construction Coverage: 10-year market size & forecast in value and volume terms in St. Gallen by – manufacturing plants, chemical & pharmaceutical metal & material processing, construction stage (new construction, re-development, maintenance)
• St. Gallen Institutional Building Construction Coverage: 10-year market size & forecast in value and volume terms in St. Gallen by – healthcare construction, educational construction, public convenience, construction stage (new construction, re-development, maintenance)
Reason to Buy
• In-depth Understanding of Construction Market Dynamics in St. Gallen: Understand market opportunity, industry dynamics, key trends and drivers across 20+ market segments and sub-segments of building construction industry.
• Volume and Value Data: Get detailed understanding of the market both from value and volume perspective for historical as well as forecast period in St. Gallen.
• Develop City Specific Strategies: Identify growth segments and target specific opportunities to formulate your strategy; assess market specific key trends, drivers and risks in St. Gallen’s construction industry.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook