Singapore Retail Construction Industry Databook Series – Market Size & Forecast (2012 – 2021) by Value and Volume, Key Trends, Drivers, and Risk Assessment
Volume of retail building construction is expected to reach 10.5 million square feet in 2021 from 09.2 million square feet in 2017. This report from ConsTrack360 provides data-centric analyses on commercial construction industry. It details market size & forecast, growth drivers, emerging trends, market opportunities, and investment risks in commercial building construction industry. It provides a comprehensive understanding of commercial construction industry sectors in both value and volume terms. The report focuses on combining industry dynamics with macro-economic scenario and changing consumer behavior to offer a 360-degree view of the opportunities and risks.
• Market Data: This report provides detailed market size and forecast for overall construction industry along with commercial construction sectors for a period of 10 years from 2012-2021.
• Commercial Building Construction Coverage: 10-year market size & forecast in value and volume terms by – retail buildings
Reason to Buy
• In-depth Understanding of Construction Market Dynamics: Understand market opportunity, industry dynamics, and trends across key market segments and sub-segments of commercial building construction industry.
• Volume and Value Data: Get detailed understanding of the market both from value and volume perspective for historical as well as forecast period
• Develop Market Specific Strategies: Identify growth segments and target specific opportunities to formulate your strategy; assess market specific key trends, drivers and risks in commercial construction industry.