Singapore Affordable Housing Construction Industry Databook Series – Market Size & Forecast (2012 – 2021) by Value and Volume, Key Trends, Drivers, and Risk Assessment
During the review period, volume of affordable residential construction recorded a CAGR of 5.7%. This report from ConsTrack360 provides data-centric analyses on residential construction industry. It details market size & forecast, growth drivers, emerging trends, market opportunities, and investment risks in residential building construction industry. It provides a comprehensive understanding of residential construction industry sectors in both value and volume terms. The report focuses on combining industry dynamics with macro-economic scenario and changing consumer behavior to offer a 360-degree view of the opportunities and risks.
• Market Data: This report provides detailed market size and forecast for overall construction industry along with residential construction sectors for a period of 10 years from 2012-2021.
• Residential Building Construction Coverage: 10-year market size & forecast in value and volume terms by – price point / income level (luxury, mid-tier, affordable)
Reason to Buy
• In-depth Understanding of Construction Market Dynamics: Understand market opportunity, industry dynamics, and key trends across key market segments and sub-segments of residential building construction industry.
• Volume and Value Data: Get detailed understanding of the market both from value and volume perspective for historical as well as forecast period
• Develop Market Specific Strategies: Identify growth segments and target specific opportunities to formulate your strategy; assess market specific key trends and risks in residential construction industry.