Petah Tikva (Israel) Building Construction Industry (Databook Series) – Market Size & Forecast (2012 – 2021) by Value and Volume across 20+ Market Segments in Building Construction (Residential, Commercial, Industrial, Institutional by Key Cities), Key Trends, Drivers, and Risk Assessment
Israel construction and real estate segment is set to undergo major reforms in 2017 and coming years. In the beginning of Q2 2017, the country announced world’s first construction tech hub SOSA (South of Salame Street) to be based out of Tel Aviv. It will be built in partnership with Economy Ministry, Construction Ministry and Israel Builders Association. This initiative is aimed at implementation of technological and digital solutions to the construction and real estate industry of Israel.
Housing market of Israel has been in the limelight in past couple of years as house prices have increased significantly from 2006 to 2016. There has been a drop in new house sales after launch of government sponsored Mehir Lemishtaken program. Under this initiative, houses are being offered to first time buyers at a reduced rate. In Rishon Letzion area, most people buying new houses belong to lower income group.
The government is encouraging young age couples to buy apartments at reduced rates in Galilee and the Negev. It is making efforts to reduce house prices or at least put a cap on it, but its impact is yet to be seen. Building construction industry in Petah Tikva is expected to record a CAGR of 6.0% to reach US$ 1,155.9 million by 2021, while in volume terms, it is expected to record a CAGR of 3.9% during the same period.
This report from ConsTrack360 provides market size and forecast in value and volume terms across 20+ construction markets in Petah Tikva, tracking 50+ KPIs. It details market size & forecast, emerging trends, market opportunities, and investment risks in building construction industry.
• Petah Tikva Market Data by Value and Volume: This report provides market size and forecast across 20+ construction segments for a period of 10 years from 2012-2021 in Petah Tikva, both in value and volume terms.
• Petah Tikva Residential Building Construction Coverage: 10-year market size & forecast in value and volume terms in Petah Tikva by – housing type (multi family, single family), price point / income level (luxury, mid-tier, affordable), construction stage (new construction, re-development, maintenance)
• Petah Tikva Commercial Building Construction Coverage: 10-year market size & forecast in value and volume terms in Petah Tikva by – office building, retail building, hospitality and luxury building, restaurant, entertainment, sports facility, construction stage (new construction, re-development, maintenance)
• Petah Tikva Industrial Building Construction Coverage: 10-year market size & forecast in value and volume terms in Petah Tikva by – manufacturing plants, chemical & pharmaceutical metal & material processing, construction stage (new construction, re-development, maintenance)
• Petah Tikva Institutional Building Construction Coverage: 10-year market size & forecast in value and volume terms in Petah Tikva by – healthcare construction, educational construction, public convenience, construction stage (new construction, re-development, maintenance)
Reason to Buy
• In-depth Understanding of Construction Market Dynamics in Petah Tikva: Understand market opportunity, industry dynamics, key trends and drivers across 20+ market segments and sub-segments of building construction industry.
• Volume and Value Data: Get detailed understanding of the market both from value and volume perspective for historical as well as forecast period in Petah Tikva.
• Develop City Specific Strategies: Identify growth segments and target specific opportunities to formulate your strategy; assess market specific key trends, drivers and risks in Petah Tikva’s construction industry.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook