Nairobi (Kenya) Building Construction Industry (Databook Series) – Market Size & Forecast (2012 – 2021) by Value and Volume across 20+ Market Segments in Building Construction (Residential, Commercial, Industrial, Institutional by Key Cities), Key Trends, Drivers, and Risk Assessment
Construction industry in Kenya is expected to continue its long term growth story across sectors. Growth in transport and power infrastructure and commercial construction sector is likely to bring investments to the construction segment. Some significant investments include Old Mutual Property’s investment of USD 60 million (KES 6.4 billion) in Two Rivers Mall and AVIC International Holding Corporation of China is likely to invest USD 200 million in building its headquarters in Nairobi. The government also has invested significantly in infrastructure that is fuelling the growth of this segment. However, residential sector is highly undersupplied. In order to address this issue, the government issued a tax incentive for developers, reducing corporate tax to 15% from 30%. Additionally, it has also removed National Environment Management Authority (NEMA) and National Construction Authority (NCA) charges which consisted between 0.1% and 0.5% of construction costs. Nairobi, Mombasa and Kisumu will remain key pockets of growth. Building construction industry in Nairobi is expected to record a CAGR of 7.6% to reach US$ 2,411.1 million by 2021, while in volume terms, it is expected to record a CAGR of 2.1% during the same period.
This report from ConsTrack360 provides market size and forecast in value and volume terms across 20+ construction markets in Nairobi, tracking 50+ KPIs. It details market size & forecast, emerging trends, market opportunities, and investment risks in building construction industry.
• Nairobi Market Data by Value and Volume: This report provides market size and forecast across 20+ construction segments for a period of 10 years from 2012-2021 in Nairobi, both in value and volume terms.
• Nairobi Residential Building Construction Coverage: 10-year market size & forecast in value and volume terms in Nairobi by – housing type (multi family, single family), price point / income level (luxury, mid-tier, affordable), construction stage (new construction, re-development, maintenance)
• Nairobi Commercial Building Construction Coverage: 10-year market size & forecast in value and volume terms in Nairobi by – office building, retail building, hospitality and luxury building, restaurant, entertainment, sports facility, construction stage (new construction, re-development, maintenance)
• Nairobi Industrial Building Construction Coverage: 10-year market size & forecast in value and volume terms in Nairobi by – manufacturing plants, chemical & pharmaceutical metal & material processing, construction stage (new construction, re-development, maintenance)
• Nairobi Institutional Building Construction Coverage: 10-year market size & forecast in value and volume terms in Nairobi by – healthcare construction, educational construction, public convenience, construction stage (new construction, re-development, maintenance)
Reason to Buy
• In-depth Understanding of Construction Market Dynamics in Nairobi: Understand market opportunity, industry dynamics, key trends and drivers across 20+ market segments and sub-segments of building construction industry.
• Volume and Value Data: Get detailed understanding of the market both from value and volume perspective for historical as well as forecast period in Nairobi.
• Develop City Specific Strategies: Identify growth segments and target specific opportunities to formulate your strategy; assess market specific key trends, drivers and risks in Nairobi’s construction industry.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook