Madrid (Spain) Building Construction Industry (Databook Series) – Market Size & Forecast (2012 – 2021) by Value and Volume across 20+ Market Segments in Building Construction (Residential, Commercial, Industrial, Institutional by Key Cities), Key Trends, Drivers, and Risk Assessment
Construction industry in Spain is in a state of recovery, driven by improved economic conditions and foreign investments. Commodity prices have also gone down having a positive impact on the industry. However, since production decline during recession period following global financial crisis, it is expected that it will take considerable time to bounce back to previous conditions with similar growth rate. Public construction and civil engineering sectors will experience a slow progress over the forecast period. Prospects of external financing is improving due to lower interest rates and growth of country’s economy.
Increase in property prices that was previously seen in Barcelona and Madrid, is now being observed in second tier markets also, such as Costa del Sol, Valencia, Murcia, Andalusia, Canary Islands and the Basque Country. Since there are certain real estate developments in Andalusia, Valencia and Costa Brava, demand is likely to climb in these areas.
Building construction industry in Madrid is expected to record a CAGR of 4.4% to reach US$ 28,806.8 million by 2021, while in volume terms, it is expected to record a CAGR of 1.7% during the same period.
This report from ConsTrack360 provides market size and forecast in value and volume terms across 20+ construction markets in Madrid, tracking 50+ KPIs. It details market size & forecast, emerging trends, market opportunities, and investment risks in building construction industry.
• Madrid Market Data by Value and Volume: This report provides market size and forecast across 20+ construction segments for a period of 10 years from 2012-2021 in Madrid, both in value and volume terms.
• Madrid Residential Building Construction Coverage: 10-year market size & forecast in value and volume terms in Madrid by – housing type (multi family, single family), price point / income level (luxury, mid-tier, affordable), construction stage (new construction, re-development, maintenance)
• Madrid Commercial Building Construction Coverage: 10-year market size & forecast in value and volume terms in Madrid by – office building, retail building, hospitality and luxury building, restaurant, entertainment, sports facility, construction stage (new construction, re-development, maintenance)
• Madrid Industrial Building Construction Coverage: 10-year market size & forecast in value and volume terms in Madrid by – manufacturing plants, chemical & pharmaceutical metal & material processing, construction stage (new construction, re-development, maintenance)
• Madrid Institutional Building Construction Coverage: 10-year market size & forecast in value and volume terms in Madrid by – healthcare construction, educational construction, public convenience, construction stage (new construction, re-development, maintenance)
Reason to Buy
• In-depth Understanding of Construction Market Dynamics in Madrid: Understand market opportunity, industry dynamics, key trends and drivers across 20+ market segments and sub-segments of building construction industry.
• Volume and Value Data: Get detailed understanding of the market both from value and volume perspective for historical as well as forecast period in Madrid.
• Develop City Specific Strategies: Identify growth segments and target specific opportunities to formulate your strategy; assess market specific key trends, drivers and risks in Madrid’s construction industry.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook