India Retail Construction Industry Databook Series – Market Size & Forecast (2013 – 2022) by Value and Volume, Key Trends, Drivers, and Risk Assessment
The commercial building construction market in value terms is expected to record a CAGR of 18.3% over the forecast period. Volume of retail building construction is expected to reach 305.9 million square feet in 2022 from 182.7 million square feet in 2018. This report from ConsTrack360 provides data-centric analyses on commercial construction industry. It details market size & forecast, growth drivers, emerging trends, market opportunities, and investment risks in commercial building construction industry. It provides a comprehensive understanding of commercial construction industry sectors in both value and volume (both by activity and number of buildings) terms. The report focuses on combining industry dynamics with macro-economic scenario and changing consumer behavior to offer a 360-degree view of the opportunities and risks.
• Market Data and Insights: This report provides detailed market size and forecast for overall construction industry along with retail building construction sectors for a period of 10 years from 2013-2022. KPIs covered include the following: - Market size by value - Market size by volume of construction - Number of buildings
• Commercial Building Construction Coverage: 10-year market size & forecast in value and volume terms by - Retail building
Reason to Buy
• In-depth Understanding of Construction Market Dynamics: Understand market opportunity, industry dynamics, and trends across key market segments and sub-segments of commercial building construction industry.
• Volume and Value Data: Get detailed understanding of the market both from value and volume perspective for historical as well as forecast period
• Develop Market Specific Strategies: Identify growth segments and target specific opportunities to formulate your strategy; assess market specific key trends, drivers and risks in commercial construction industry.