Dehiwala-Mount Lavinia Building Construction Industry Market Intelligence and Future Growth Dynamics (Databook Series) – Market Size in Value and Volume across 20+ Market Segments, Key Growth Trends, and Risk Assessment
Construction industry is Sri Lanka has been posting strong growth in recent years, driven by government investment. Public sector is focussing on building affordable residential units, large scale infrastructure projects and trying to cope with demand for high rises.
Real estate sector in Sri Lanka is developing at a steady pace with demand for land increasing every year. The government is focusing on building residential units for lower and middle income groups. With this aim, Urban Development Authority has commenced certain housing projects in suburbs of Colombo. Construction activity is increasing across Kotte, Dehiwala, Mount Lavinia, Wattala and Kolonnawa suburbs. Noteworthy infrastructure projects that are aimed at upgrading present water supply and drainage facilities are being focussed at. Investments have poured in strategic projects such as Shangri-la, Tata Housing and the Astoria.
There has been investments in apartments due to increase in tourism and temporary foreign employees. Residential and commercial sectors are the prime contributors to this trend. Demand for mid-range apartments and commercial space has increased significantly which is expected to continue in coming months of 2017.
Building construction industry in Dehiwala-Mount Lavinia is expected to record a CAGR of 16.6% to reach US$ 556.5 million by 2021, while in volume terms, it is expected to record a CAGR of 12.1% during the same period.
This report from ConsTrack360 provides market size and forecast in value and volume terms across 20+ construction markets in Dehiwala-Mount Lavinia, tracking 50+ KPIs. It details market size & forecast, emerging trends, market opportunities, and investment risks in building construction industry.
• Dehiwala-Mount Lavinia Market Data by Value and Volume: This report provides market size and forecast across 20+ construction segments for a period of 10 years from 2012-2021 in Dehiwala-Mount Lavinia, both in value and volume terms.
• Dehiwala-Mount Lavinia Residential Building Construction Coverage: 10-year market size & forecast in value and volume terms in Dehiwala-Mount Lavinia by – housing type (multi family, single family), price point / income level (luxury, mid-tier, affordable), construction stage (new construction, re-development, maintenance)
• Dehiwala-Mount Lavinia Commercial Building Construction Coverage: 10-year market size & forecast in value and volume terms in Dehiwala-Mount Lavinia by – office building, retail building, hospitality and luxury building, restaurant, entertainment, sports facility, construction stage (new construction, re-development, maintenance)
• Dehiwala-Mount Lavinia Industrial Building Construction Coverage: 10-year market size & forecast in value and volume terms in Dehiwala-Mount Lavinia by – manufacturing plants, chemical & pharmaceutical metal & material processing, construction stage (new construction, re-development, maintenance)
• Dehiwala-Mount Lavinia Institutional Building Construction Coverage: 10-year market size & forecast in value and volume terms in Dehiwala-Mount Lavinia by – healthcare construction, educational construction, public convenience, construction stage (new construction, re-development, maintenance)
Reason to Buy
• In-depth Understanding of Construction Market Dynamics in Dehiwala-Mount Lavinia: Understand market opportunity, industry dynamics, key trends and drivers across 20+ market segments and sub-segments of building construction industry.
• Volume and Value Data: Get detailed understanding of the market both from value and volume perspective for historical as well as forecast period in Dehiwala-Mount Lavinia.
• Develop City Specific Strategies: Identify growth segments and target specific opportunities to formulate your strategy; assess market specific key trends, drivers and risks in Dehiwala-Mount Lavinia’s construction industry.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook