Dammam (Saudi Arabia) Building Construction Industry (Databook Series) – Market Size & Forecast (2012 – 2021) by Value and Volume across 20+ Market Segments in Building Construction (Residential, Commercial, Industrial, Institutional by Key Cities), Key Trends, Drivers, and Risk Assessment
Saudi Arabia’s construction industry is facing significant constraints due to sharp decline in oil prices that occurred at the end of 2014. Oil industry has been a prime investor of construction segment and its position has dwindled since then. As a result, decline in demand there has been rapid increase of competition as companies are trying to gain remaining business by lowering the margins. This trend is likely to continue in 2017 as well which is expected to lower business profits.
Another issue the construction industry faces currently is in terms of funding which is mainly sourced through banks. In recent times, loan restrictions have increased due to rise in default rates. Both these issues have taken toll towards management of working capital and cash flow for most companies, especially, smaller players. There has been prominent increase in non-payments and insolvencies in last 8 quarters. Payment delays and defaults could increase in coming months of 2017. The scenario of credit risk and declining business performance is likely to influence construction subsectors as well.
Building construction industry in Dammam is expected to record a CAGR of 6.8% to reach US$ 1,832.9 million by 2021, while in volume terms, it is expected to record a CAGR of 4.3% during the same period.
This report from ConsTrack360 provides market size and forecast in value and volume terms across 20+ construction markets in Dammam, tracking 50+ KPIs. It details market size & forecast, emerging trends, market opportunities, and investment risks in building construction industry.
• Dammam Market Data by Value and Volume: This report provides market size and forecast across 20+ construction segments for a period of 10 years from 2012-2021 in Dammam, both in value and volume terms.
• Dammam Residential Building Construction Coverage: 10-year market size & forecast in value and volume terms in Dammam by – housing type (multi family, single family), price point / income level (luxury, mid-tier, affordable), construction stage (new construction, re-development, maintenance)
• Dammam Commercial Building Construction Coverage: 10-year market size & forecast in value and volume terms in Dammam by – office building, retail building, hospitality and luxury building, restaurant, entertainment, sports facility, construction stage (new construction, re-development, maintenance)
• Dammam Industrial Building Construction Coverage: 10-year market size & forecast in value and volume terms in Dammam by – manufacturing plants, chemical & pharmaceutical metal & material processing, construction stage (new construction, re-development, maintenance)
• Dammam Institutional Building Construction Coverage: 10-year market size & forecast in value and volume terms in Dammam by – healthcare construction, educational construction, public convenience, construction stage (new construction, re-development, maintenance)
Reason to Buy
• In-depth Understanding of Construction Market Dynamics in Dammam: Understand market opportunity, industry dynamics, key trends and drivers across 20+ market segments and sub-segments of building construction industry.
• Volume and Value Data: Get detailed understanding of the market both from value and volume perspective for historical as well as forecast period in Dammam.
• Develop City Specific Strategies: Identify growth segments and target specific opportunities to formulate your strategy; assess market specific key trends, drivers and risks in Dammam’s construction industry.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook