Bologna (Italy) Building Construction Industry (Databook Series) – Market Size & Forecast (2012 – 2021) by Value and Volume across 20+ Market Segments in Building Construction (Residential, Commercial, Industrial, Institutional by Key Cities), Key Trends, Drivers, and Risk Assessment
Italy’s construction industry is still facing impact of economic downturn and financial crisis that began in 2014. Though the economy is recovering slowly, it is still far from its previous condition which is directly impacting construction segment. Construction segment is facing certain major challenges that are severely impacting the industry. Primarily, complex loan policies by banks is affecting growth in this industry. Another issue that has troubled this industry is late payments resulting in high insolvency rate. Though it is predicted that it might not increase beyond present rate but is expected to remain same.
Larger companies which do not completely depend on residential construction have retained their position in the market due to diversification and export orientation. However, construction cooperatives and consortiums and small and medium businesses relying in residential sector have been impacted strongly due to current conditions. Investments have decreased in private housing sector. The scenario looks slightly positive for companies associated with renovation works that are supported by government initiatives.
Property prices will continue to fall at a slow pace in 2017 and Calabria is being considered one of the popular choices for house purchases in coming quarters. Currently, places in Italian coastline such as Tuscany, Sardinia, Puglia and Liguria are attracting foreign buyers.
Building construction industry in Bologna is expected to record a CAGR of 3.7% to reach US$ 3,216.8 million by 2021, while in volume terms, it is expected to record a CAGR of 1.3% during the same period.
This report from ConsTrack360 provides market size and forecast in value and volume terms across 20+ construction markets in Bologna, tracking 50+ KPIs. It details market size & forecast, emerging trends, market opportunities, and investment risks in building construction industry.
• Bologna Market Data by Value and Volume: This report provides market size and forecast across 20+ construction segments for a period of 10 years from 2012-2021 in Bologna, both in value and volume terms.
• Bologna Residential Building Construction Coverage: 10-year market size & forecast in value and volume terms in Bologna by – housing type (multi family, single family), price point / income level (luxury, mid-tier, affordable), construction stage (new construction, re-development, maintenance)
• Bologna Commercial Building Construction Coverage: 10-year market size & forecast in value and volume terms in Bologna by – office building, retail building, hospitality and luxury building, restaurant, entertainment, sports facility, construction stage (new construction, re-development, maintenance)
• Bologna Industrial Building Construction Coverage: 10-year market size & forecast in value and volume terms in Bologna by – manufacturing plants, chemical & pharmaceutical metal & material processing, construction stage (new construction, re-development, maintenance)
• Bologna Institutional Building Construction Coverage: 10-year market size & forecast in value and volume terms in Bologna by – healthcare construction, educational construction, public convenience, construction stage (new construction, re-development, maintenance)
Reason to Buy
• In-depth Understanding of Construction Market Dynamics in Bologna: Understand market opportunity, industry dynamics, key trends and drivers across 20+ market segments and sub-segments of building construction industry.
• Volume and Value Data: Get detailed understanding of the market both from value and volume perspective for historical as well as forecast period in Bologna.
• Develop City Specific Strategies: Identify growth segments and target specific opportunities to formulate your strategy; assess market specific key trends, drivers and risks in Bologna’s construction industry.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook