Bandung (Indonesia) Building Construction Industry (Databook Series) – Market Size & Forecast (2012 – 2021) by Value and Volume across 20+ Market Segments in Building Construction (Residential, Commercial, Industrial, Institutional by Key Cities), Key Trends, Drivers, and Risk Assessment
Indonesian construction industry has shown strong growth in 2017. Both residential and non-residential construction sectors have contributed to this development. Construction industry has been benefitted from favourable policies and investments in infrastructure. Additionally demand has risen for residential apartments from middle income groups. Currently, construction segment contributes to 11% of the country’s GDP, which is highest among ASEAN countries. Investment by overseas real estate investors, especially Chinese investors has been increasing.
Jakarta tops the charts in terms of residential and commercial demand. Bandung is climbing up the ladder in terms of preferable residing area for foreigners. Bali has become one of the popular places for real estate business. Due to growth in tourism younger generation people are looking for leasehold options in Seminyak, Petitenget and Batu Belig areas. Building construction industry in Bandung is expected to record a CAGR of 13.7% to reach US$ 2,660.3 million by 2021, while in volume terms, it is expected to record a CAGR of 9.8% during the same period.
This report from ConsTrack360 provides market size and forecast in value and volume terms across 20+ construction markets in Bandung, tracking 50+ KPIs. It details market size & forecast, emerging trends, market opportunities, and investment risks in building construction industry.
• Bandung Market Data by Value and Volume: This report provides market size and forecast across 20+ construction segments for a period of 10 years from 2012-2021 in Bandung, both in value and volume terms.
• Bandung Residential Building Construction Coverage: 10-year market size & forecast in value and volume terms in Bandung by – housing type (multi family, single family), price point / income level (luxury, mid-tier, affordable), construction stage (new construction, re-development, maintenance)
• Bandung Commercial Building Construction Coverage: 10-year market size & forecast in value and volume terms in Bandung by – office building, retail building, hospitality and luxury building, restaurant, entertainment, sports facility, construction stage (new construction, re-development, maintenance)
• Bandung Industrial Building Construction Coverage: 10-year market size & forecast in value and volume terms in Bandung by – manufacturing plants, chemical & pharmaceutical metal & material processing, construction stage (new construction, re-development, maintenance)
• Bandung Institutional Building Construction Coverage: 10-year market size & forecast in value and volume terms in Bandung by – healthcare construction, educational construction, public convenience, construction stage (new construction, re-development, maintenance)
Reason to Buy
• In-depth Understanding of Construction Market Dynamics in Bandung: Understand market opportunity, industry dynamics, key trends and drivers across 20+ market segments and sub-segments of building construction industry.
• Volume and Value Data: Get detailed understanding of the market both from value and volume perspective for historical as well as forecast period in Bandung.
• Develop City Specific Strategies: Identify growth segments and target specific opportunities to formulate your strategy; assess market specific key trends, drivers and risks in Bandung’s construction industry.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook