Bacolod (Philippines) Building Construction Industry (Databook Series) – Market Size & Forecast (2012 – 2021) by Value and Volume across 20+ Market Segments in Building Construction (Residential, Commercial, Industrial, Institutional by Key Cities), Key Trends, Drivers, and Risk Assessment
Optimistic growth trends are predicted for construction industry of Philippines due to stable economic conditions and rising disposable income. The industry faces high demand currently and there is comparatively lesser supply. The growth will be propelled by residential and infrastructure construction sector. Residential market is one of the significant contributors, driven by rapid increase in middle class population, fast paced urbanization of underprivileged areas and new projects targeted at low and middle income groups. Second important contributor being infrastructure sector which is predicted to grow strongly over the forecast period. This is due to heavy government investments in high-speed rail links, highways and sea ports through public-private partnership projects.
In terms of housing market, demand for middle income house-and-lot packages is predicted to increase in Central Luzon, Calabarzon and Western and Central Visayas areas, as 48% overseas Filipino workers belong from these zones. Demand for houses are also expected to remain stable in Manila despite shortage of land in the metro.
Building construction industry in Bacolod is expected to record a CAGR of 16.6% to reach US$ 258.1 million by 2021, while in volume terms, it is expected to record a CAGR of 13.1% during the same period.
This report from ConsTrack360 provides market size and forecast in value and volume terms across 20+ construction markets in Bacolod, tracking 50+ KPIs. It details market size & forecast, emerging trends, market opportunities, and investment risks in building construction industry.
• Bacolod Market Data by Value and Volume: This report provides market size and forecast across 20+ construction segments for a period of 10 years from 2012-2021 in Bacolod, both in value and volume terms.
• Bacolod Residential Building Construction Coverage: 10-year market size & forecast in value and volume terms in Bacolod by – housing type (multi family, single family), price point / income level (luxury, mid-tier, affordable), construction stage (new construction, re-development, maintenance)
• Bacolod Commercial Building Construction Coverage: 10-year market size & forecast in value and volume terms in Bacolod by – office building, retail building, hospitality and luxury building, restaurant, entertainment, sports facility, construction stage (new construction, re-development, maintenance)
• Bacolod Industrial Building Construction Coverage: 10-year market size & forecast in value and volume terms in Bacolod by – manufacturing plants, chemical & pharmaceutical metal & material processing, construction stage (new construction, re-development, maintenance)
• Bacolod Institutional Building Construction Coverage: 10-year market size & forecast in value and volume terms in Bacolod by – healthcare construction, educational construction, public convenience, construction stage (new construction, re-development, maintenance)
Reason to Buy
• In-depth Understanding of Construction Market Dynamics in Bacolod: Understand market opportunity, industry dynamics, key trends and drivers across 20+ market segments and sub-segments of building construction industry.
• Volume and Value Data: Get detailed understanding of the market both from value and volume perspective for historical as well as forecast period in Bacolod.
• Develop City Specific Strategies: Identify growth segments and target specific opportunities to formulate your strategy; assess market specific key trends, drivers and risks in Bacolod’s construction industry.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook