Argentina Construction Industry Databook Series – Market Size & Forecast (2012 – 2021) at Country and City Level by Value and Volume across 40+ Market Segments in Building Construction (Residential, Commercial, Industrial, Institutional) and Infrastructure Construction (Transportation, Utilities System, Marine and Inland Water), Key Trends, Drivers, and Risk Assessment
Argentina’s construction industry, which forms a major sector contributing to the country’s economy, is currently facing stagnant growth. Area dedicated to building projects in comparison to the count of building permits being submitted, reduced by 15-20% in 2016. Due to foreign exchange currency restrictions, high inflation rate, growth in residential real estate has been impacted. Increase in land price and cost of construction have resulted in reduced ROI in this segment. Commercial office sub sector is also facing decline due to similar reasons. Additionally, drop in business activity has also contributed to the cause.
Construction costs increased in 2016 due to increase in material prices caused by inflation. This resulted in re-evaluation of many projects by companies. It has been predicted that Argentina will experience economic growth of 2.7% in 2017 that is expected to benefit the construction industry. Impact of inflation is likely to reduce in coming months which is expected to decrease the cost pressure on construction related jobs.
Certain major projects coming up in this segment; construction of tallest building by Constantini Group in Catalinas Norte of Buenos Aires which is a prime office space location. Another project is coming up, named as Al Río Project in Vicente López consisting of residential and office spaces along with a shopping mall spread over 500,000 square metres. Plans of USD 10 billion investment on canals, storm drains and warning systems in next 4 years is on the way. It includes USD 49.75 million tender for San Antonio canal enhancement for protection of towns and drainage improvement in Cordoba and agricultural powerhouse Santa Fe close by. The construction industry in value terms is expected to record a CAGR of 3.1% to reach US$ 40.9 billion by 2021.
This report from ConsTrack360 provides data, analyses and opinion on construction industry. With over 125+ KPIs, it covers opportunities at country level and across key cities in volume and value terms. It details market size & forecast, growth drivers, emerging trends, market opportunities, and investment risks in over 40 segments in building & infrastructure construction industry. It provides a comprehensive understanding of construction industry sectors in both value and volume terms. The report focuses on combining industry dynamics with macro-economic scenario and changing consumer behavior to offer a 360-degree view of the opportunities and risks.
• Market Data and Insights: This report provides market size and forecast across 40+ construction segments for a period of 10 years from 2012-2021 at country level. It also provides market size and forecast in key cities across 25+ construction segments for a period of 10 years from 2012-2021.
• Residential Building Construction Coverage: 10-year market size & forecast in value and volume terms at country and city level by – housing type (multi family, single family), key cities (Tier – 1, Tier – 2, Tier – 3), price point / income level (luxury, mid-tier, affordable), construction stage (new construction, re-development, maintenance)
• Commercial Building Construction Coverage: 10-year market size & forecast in value and volume terms at country and city level by – office building, retail building, hospitality and luxury building, restaurant, entertainment, sports facility, construction stage (new construction, re-development, maintenance)
• Industrial Building Construction Coverage: 10-year market size & forecast in value and volume terms at country and city level by – manufacturing plants, chemical & pharmaceutical metal & material processing, construction stage (new construction, re-development, maintenance)
• Institutional Building Construction Coverage: 10-year market size & forecast in value and volume terms at country and city level by – healthcare construction, educational construction, public convenience, construction stage (new construction, re-development, maintenance)
• Infrastructure Construction Sectors: 10- year market size & forecast in value terms by – marine and inland water infrastructure; utility system construction (oil and gas infrastructure, communication infrastructure, power infrastructure, water and sewer infrastructure); transportation infrastructure (highway, street and bridge construction, railway construction, airport construction, and tunnel construction); construction stage (new construction, re-development, maintenance)
• List of Cities Covered – Detailed market size and forecast by value and volume across 10 construction markets for the following cities:
San Miguel de Tucuman
Mar del Plata
Reason to Buy
• In-depth Understanding of Construction Market Dynamics: Understand market opportunity, industry dynamics, key trends and drivers across 40+ market segments and sub-segments of building and infrastructure construction industry.
• Volume and Value Data: Get detailed understanding of the market both from value and volume perspective for historical as well as forecast period
• Develop Market Specific Strategies: Identify growth segments and target specific opportunities to formulate your strategy; assess market specific key trends, drivers and risks in construction industry.
• City Level Insights: Get city level trend analyses to identify unique opportunities across key tier-1, tier-2, and tier-3 cities.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook