Asia Pacific LPG Market Analysis Plant Capacity, Production, Operating Efficiency, Demand & Supply, End User Industries, Distribution Channel, Regional Demand, 2015-2030
Asia Pacific Liquified Petroleum Gas (LPG) demand stood at 127.67 Million Tonnes in 2020 and is forecast to reach 201.611 Million Tonnes by 2030, growing at a healthy CAGR of 4.64% until 2030. The demand for LPG in the Asia Pacific is likely to grow significantly during the forecast period on account of the rapidly expanding population, rising disposable incomes, and increasing urbanization activities across the region. Besides, the increasing need for LPG for electricity generation, residential heating and cooking, transport, and other commercial applications is adding to the APAC LPG market growth. Moreover, the growing focus of the economies towards the usage of cleaner fuels for household cooking that generate less pollution and are less carbon-intensive is likely to boost the demand for LPG during the forecast period.
The COVID-19 pandemic had little to no impact on the Asia-Pacific LPG market as the demand fell by just 2pc, or roughly 6mn t, from 323mn t in 2019. The import demands for LPG in Asia-Pacific regions increased besides COVID-19 disruptions however, the growth rate has been significantly lesser. However, the rising adoption for LPG in commercial and automobile industries dropped significantly for a short period due to limited mobility. In the coming years, the Asia-Pacific LPG market is likely to grow at a formidable rate, owing to the rising government initiatives to support the rising use of cleaner fuels and expanding industrialization activities.
Under this subscription, you would be able to access Asia Pacific LPG market demand and supply analysis on a cloud-based platform for one year. The data is updated on a near real-time basis to add any new movement in the industry including, but not limited to new plant announcements, plant shutdowns, temporary disruptions in demand or supply, news and deals, and much more specific to LPG.
Years Considered for Analysis:
Historical Years: 2015 – 2019
Base Year: 2020
Estimated Year: 2021
Forecast Period: 2022 – 2030
This report will be delivered on an online digital platform with a one-year subscription and quarterly update.
- Installed Capacity By Company: Installed capacity at a regional level along with the individual capacity of leading players
- Installed Capacity By Location: Installed capacity at country level
- Production By Company: Actual production done by different companies
- Operating Efficiency Company: Operating efficiency at which different companies are operating their plants
- Demand By End Use: Demand/Sale of LPG in different end-user industries across the region
- Demand By Sales Channel: Demand/Sale of LPG by different sales channels across the region
- Demand By Country: Demand/Sale of LPG in different countries of the region - China, India, Japan, South Korea, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Rest of APAC
- Demand & Supply Gap: Demand & Supply Gap at the regional level
- Market Share of Leading Players: Revenue shares of leading players in the region
- News & Deals: Historical & Current News & Deals in the LPG market
To extract data for the Asia Pacific LPG market, the ChemAnalyst team conducts primary research surveys with LPG manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, wholesalers, and customers, followed by exhaustive secondary research to cross-validate the information being collected through primary research surveys. Please Note:
This report will be delivered on an online digital platform with a one-year subscription and quarterly update. Due to data confidentiality, we do not sell ChemAnalyst portal to competitors and consulting companies.