Security System Services
The U.S. security system service market has seen steady gains over the past two decades. Growth, however, has been increasing at maturing rates. Maturing growth primarily reflects the slowdown in commercial market revenues. Residential security system service revenue growth has remained at about 7.0% annually since the late 1990s.
These and other trends are uncovered in this up-to-date Catalina First Look on Security System Services. This First Look also provides data on revenues by service line, price trends, end-use markets, factors driving demand, employment and labor costs, and the competitive environment. Data is compiled and analyzed from 1997 to the current year and the Executive Summary provides a five year forecast.
Please note: The delivery time for the electronic version of this report is 5 business days to allow for the preparation of an updated version prior to dispatch.
About Catalina First Looks:
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- U.S. market sales
- Factors driving demand
- Residential versus commercial work
- Competitive environment
- Outlook and five year forecast
- SECURITY SYSTEM SERVICE REVENUES
- U.S. revenues and growth analysis
- Revenues from residential versus commercial customers
- Service price trends
- Revenues by type of service: security system services, other security services, locksmiths, and other service providers
- FACTORS DRIVING DEMAND
- Consumer security system services
- Alarm sales trends
- New and existing home sales
- Nonresidential building construction spending
- STRUCTURE OF SECURITY SYSTEM SERVICE BUSINESS
- Number of security system services and revenues
- Revenues from installation and repairs, monitoring services, other services, and product sales
- Total employees, hourly wages, and revenues per employee
- COMPETITVE ENVIRONMENT
- Number of security system services by type of channel
- Share of U.S. revenues for the top service providers
- Number of service providers by region
- Leading competitor revenues trends
Catalina Research offers researchers an efficient and low-cost way to compile and analyze up-to-date pertinent industry information. First Look research can be conducted on a wide range of manufacturing, retail and service industries. The First Look program provides market researchers, industry analysts, and action-oriented executives a quick way to analyze and forecast industry sales and growth, a market’s cost structure and profitability, international trade activity, the competitive environment, end-use market purchases, and factors driving demand. A summary of major findings are included as part of each First Look.