Pest Control Services
The recession-resistant pest control service has experienced growing revenues whether the economy is going up or down. This market has increased about 6.0% annually over the past two decades. Some 70.0% of total revenues are from residential customers.
These and other trends are uncovered in this up-to-date Catalina First Look on Pest Control Services. This First Look also provides data on revenues by service line, price trends, end-use markets, factors driving demand, employment and labor costs, and the competitive environment. Data is compiled and analyzed from 1997 to the current year and the Executive Summary provides a five year forecast.
Please note: The delivery time for the electronic version of this report is 5 business days to allow for the preparation of an updated version prior to dispatch.
About Catalina First Looks:
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- U.S. market sales
- Factors driving demand
- Residential versus commercial work
- Competitive environment
- Outlook and five year forecast
- PEST CONTROL SERVICE REVENUES
- U.S. revenues and growth analysis
- Revenues from residential and commercial customers
- Revenues by type of service: pest control services, janitorial services, and other service providers and retailers
- FACTORS DRIVING DEMAND
- Consumer termite/pest control
- Sales of household and institutional pesticides
- STRUCTURE OF PEST CONTROL SERVICE BUSINESS
- Number of pest control services and revenues
- Revenues from insect, rodent, and other pest control services, other services, and product sales
- Total employees, hourly wages, and revenues per employee
- COMPETITVE ENVIRONMENT
- Number of pest control services by type of competitor
- Share of U.S. revenues for the top service providers
- Number of service providers by region
- Leading competitor revenues trends
Catalina Research offers researchers an efficient and low-cost way to compile and analyze up-to-date pertinent industry information. First Look research can be conducted on a wide range of manufacturing, retail and service industries. The First Look program provides market researchers, industry analysts, and action-oriented executives a quick way to analyze and forecast industry sales and growth, a market’s cost structure and profitability, international trade activity, the competitive environment, end-use market purchases, and factors driving demand. A summary of major findings are included as part of each First Look.