United States Hotels: Market Update
The report presents detailed data on market growth dynamics for the hotels market in Canadean. It also provides data on market drivers and indicators, along with leading companies and industry news in Canadean hotels market.
Furthermore the report enables readers to examine the components of change in the industry by looking at historic and future growth patterns broken down by segment.
It should be noted that a number of sections in this report will link clients to Hotels (ICs). The information provided in the ICs is for subscribers only and therefore comes at a set cost. With this in mind, the given links should only be treated as references used in order to provide a better data interactivity.
This report is the result of Hotels’s extensive market research covering the hotels market in Canadean. It contains detailed data on market dynamics along with latest industry happenings and industry players in Canadean. United States provides a top-level overview and detailed insight into the operating environment of the hotels market in Canadean. It is an essential tool for companies active across Canadean travel and tourism value chain and for new players considering to enter the market.
United States provides you with the following:
Market Growth Dynamics by Sector
Market Growth Comparison
Key Market Drivers and Indicators
Leading Hotels Companies
Latest travel and tourism Industry News.
Reasons To Buy
Enhance your understanding of the hotels market in Canadean.
Promote growth in your business with detailed market growth dynamics by sector, as well as by market comparison.
Identify the future pattern of market trends, from winners and losers to market dynamics; and thereby quickly and easily indentify the key areas in which they want to compete in the future.
Familiarise yourself with the companies active in Canadean Hotels.
- 1 Hotels - Highlights
- 2 Market Drivers & Indicators
- 2.1 Hotel Occupancy Rate: New York
- 2.2 Hotel occupancy: Austin
- 2.3 Total Occupancy Rate: Houston
- 2.4 Room revenue: Austin
- 2.5 Overnight Stays: Los Angeles
- 2.6 Revenue per available room: Houston
- 3 Latest Market Data
- 3.1 Tourism Demand Factors - Number of Households and Mean Household Income in the USA
- 4 Latest Construction Projects
- 4.1 T-Rex – Bellefield at Historic Hyde Park – New York
- 4.2 MB – Park East Corridor Mixed-Use Development – Wisconsin
- 4.3 Melo Group – Miami Mixed-Use Development: Hotel – Florida
- 4.4 GREP – Ascent Midtown Mixed-Use Development: Hotel – Georgia
- 4.5 BCC/LTT – Liberty Center Mixed-Use Development: Hotel – Ohio
- 4.6 VBCC/USM – Virginia Beach Entertainment and Sports Arena – Virginia
- 4.7 GREP – Ascent Midtown Mixed-Use Development – Georgia
- 5 Leading Companies
- 5.1 Wynn Resorts, Limited
- 5.2 Las Vegas Sands Corp.
- 5.3 Caesars Entertainment Corporation
- 5.4 Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc.
- 5.5 MGM Resorts International
- 5.6 Marriott International, Inc.
- 5.7 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc.
- 6 Latest News
- 6.1 Homewood Suites by Hilton opens new property in Colorado
- 6.2 Wyndham Garden Lafayette, Louisiana opens post renovation
- 6.3 Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Slidell-New Orleans East is now open
- 6.4 New Hilton Garden Inn comes up in Downtown Dallas
- 6.5 Marriott Hotels to provide VR headsets and VR postcards to customers
- 6.6 Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Tyler-South, Texas is now open
- 6.7 DoubleTree by Hilton opens second hotel in Jacksonville, Florida
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Revenue Size & Growth: by Hotel Category, 2009-2019
- Table 2: Room Nights Available & Revpar, 2009-2019
- Table 3: Number of Guests: by Hotel Category, 2009-2019
- Table 4: Market Shares: Number of Hotels, 2010-2015
- Table 5: Room Occupancy Rate, 2009-2019
- Table 6: Hotel Occupancy Rate: New York, 2001-2013
- Table 7: Hotel occupancy: Austin, 2004-2014
- Table 8: Total Occupancy Rate: Houston, 2000-2012
- Table 9: Room revenue: Austin, 2004-2014
- Table 10: Overnight Stays: Los Angeles, 2007-2014
- Table 11: Revenue per available room: Houston, 2000-2012
- Table 12: Tourism Demand Factors - Number of Households and Mean Household Income in the USA, 2009-2019
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Revenue Size & Growth: by Hotel Category
- Figure 2: Room Nights Available & Revpar
- Figure 3: Number of Guests: by Hotel Category
- Figure 4: Market Shares: Number of Hotels
- Figure 5: Room Occupancy Rate
- Figure 6: Hotel Occupancy Rate: New York
- Figure 7: Hotel occupancy: Austin
- Figure 8: Total Occupancy Rate: Houston
- Figure 9: Room revenue: Austin
- Figure 10: Overnight Stays: Los Angeles
- Figure 11: Revenue per available room: Houston
- Figure 12: Tourism Demand Factors - Number of Households and Mean Household Income in the USA