United Kingdom Hotels: Market Update
The report presents detailed data on market growth dynamics for the hotels market in United Kingdom. It also provides data on market drivers and indicators, along with leading companies and industry news in United Kingdom hotels market.
Furthermore the report enables readers to examine the components of change in the industry by looking at historic and future growth patterns broken down by segment.
It should be noted that a number of sections in this report will link clients to Canadean (ICs). The information provided in the ICs is for subscribers only and therefore comes at a set cost. With this in mind, the given links should only be treated as references used in order to provide a better data interactivity.
This report is the result of Canadean’s extensive market research covering the hotels market in United Kingdom. It contains detailed data on market dynamics along with latest industry happenings and industry players in United Kingdom. United Kingdom Hotels: Market Update provides a top-level overview and detailed insight into the operating environment of the hotels market in United Kingdom. It is an essential tool for companies active across United Kingdom travel and tourism value chain and for new players considering to enter the market.
United Kingdom Hotels: Market Update provides you with the following:
Market Growth Dynamics by Sector
Market Growth Comparison
Key Market Drivers and Indicators
Leading Hotels Companies
Latest travel and tourism Industry News.
Reasons To Buy
Enhance your understanding of the hotels market in United Kingdom.
Promote growth in your business with detailed market growth dynamics by sector, as well as by market comparison.
Identify the future pattern of market trends, from winners and losers to market dynamics; and thereby quickly and easily indentify the key areas in which they want to compete in the future.
Familiarise yourself with the companies active in United Kingdom Hotels.
- 1 Hotels - Highlights
- 2 Market Drivers & Indicators
- 2.1 Nights spent in tourist accommodation: UK
- 2.2 Arrivals in tourist accommodation: UK
- 2.3 Hotels and bed places: UK
- 2.4 Net occupancy rates of hotels: UK
- 3 Latest Market Data
- 3.1 Room Nights Available & Average Revenue per Room in United Kingdom
- 4 Latest Construction Projects
- 4.1 TEL – Edinburgh Hotel Development – UK
- 4.2 DSC/Wessex – Atlantic Park Premier Inn Hotel & Restaurants – UK
- 4.3 ACC – Dyce Aberdeen Exhibition and Conference Centre – UK
- 4.4 Hawkstone – Priory Road Mixed-Use Development – Cornwall
- 4.5 LCY – London City Airport Expansion – UK
- 4.6 SPG – Strawberry Place Mixed-Use Development – Tyne and Wear
- 4.7 SBRY/AV – Warwick Quadrant – Surrey
- 5 Leading Companies
- 5.1 Marriott International, Inc. (The UK and Ireland)
- 5.2 Hilton UK & Ireland
- 5.3 Monarch Holdings Limited
- 5.4 Millennium & Copthorne Hotels plc
- 5.5 Festival Hotels
- 5.6 InterContinental Hotels Group Plc
- 5.7 Thomas Cook Group plc
- 6 Latest News
- 6.1 Hilton Cambridge City Centre is now open
- 6.2 Intercontinental Danang Sun Peninsula Resort awarded The ‘World’s Leading Luxury Resort’ again
- 6.3 Gleneagles Hotel welcomes new managers to their regional sales teams
- 6.4 Major debt reduction and profits growth at Macdonald Hotels
- 6.5 Kuala Lumpur to welcome two new Holiday Inn Express Hotels
- 6.6 IHG launches a range of bespoke services for business clients
- 6.7 IHG named among Best Places to work for LGBT Equality
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Revenue Size & Growth: by Hotel Category, 2009-2019
- Table 2: Room Nights Available & Revpar, 2009-2019
- Table 3: Market Shares: Number of Hotels, 2009-2015
- Table 4: Arrivals in Tourism Accommodation: UK, 2011-2012
- Table 5: Nights spent in tourist accommodation: UK , 2011-2012
- Table 6: Arrivals in tourist accommodation: UK , 2011-2012
- Table 7: Hotels and bed places: UK , 2000-2011
- Table 8: Net occupancy rates of hotels: UK , 2011-2012
- Table 9: Room Nights Available & Average Revenue per Room in United Kingdom, 2009-2019
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Revenue Size & Growth: by Hotel Category
- Figure 2: Room Nights Available & Revpar
- Figure 3: Market Shares: Number of Hotels
- Figure 4: Arrivals in Tourism Accommodation: UK
- Figure 5: Nights spent in tourist accommodation: UK
- Figure 6: Arrivals in tourist accommodation: UK
- Figure 7: Hotels and bed places: UK
- Figure 8: Net occupancy rates of hotels: UK
- Figure 9: Room Nights Available & Average Revenue per Room in United Kingdom