- 1 NAFCO Corporation
- 2 NAFCO Corporation - Key Employees
- 3 NAFCO Corporation - Key Employees Biographies
- 4 NAFCO Corporation - Major Products and Services
- 5 NAFCO Corporation - History
- 6 NAFCO Corporation - Company Statement
- 7 NAFCO Corporation - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 NAFCO Corporation - Head Office
- 8 NAFCO Corporation - Business Analysis
- 8.1 NAFCO Corporation - Company Overview
- 8.2 NAFCO Corporation - Business Description
- 9 NAFCO Corporation - SWOT Analysis
- 9.1 NAFCO Corporation - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 9.2 NAFCO Corporation - Strengths
- 9.2.1 Strength - Multi store format
- 9.2.2 Strength - Product diversity
- 9.2.3 Strength - Operational Performance
- 9.3 NAFCO Corporation - Weaknesses
- 9.3.1 Weakness - Peer Comparison
- 9.3.2 Weakness - Limited Concentration on International Markets
- 9.4 NAFCO Corporation - Opportunities
- 9.4.1 Opportunity - Government measures
- 9.4.2 Opportunity - Growing popularity of e-commerce
- 9.5 NAFCO Corporation - Threats
- 9.5.1 Threat - Increase in Consumption Tax
- 9.5.2 Threat - Competition
- 9.5.3 Threat - Labor shortage
- 10 NAFCO Corporation - Company Financial Analysis
- 10.1 NAFCO Corporation - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 11 NAFCO Corporation - Interim ratios
- 11.1.1 NAFCO Corporation - Financial ratios: Capital Market Ratios
- 11.2 NAFCO Corporation - Financial Performance and Ratio Charts
- 11.2.1 NAFCO Corporation - Revenue and Operating margin
- 11.2.2 NAFCO Corporation - Asset and Liabilities
- 11.2.3 NAFCO Corporation - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 11.2.4 NAFCO Corporation - Operational Efficiency
- 11.2.5 NAFCO Corporation - Solvency
- 11.2.6 NAFCO Corporation - Valuation
- 11.3 NAFCO Corporation - Competitive Benchmarking
- 11.3.1 NAFCO Corporation - Market Capitalization
- 11.3.2 NAFCO Corporation - Efficiency
- 11.3.3 NAFCO Corporation - Valuation
- 11.3.4 NAFCO Corporation - Turnover: Inventory and Asset
- 11.3.5 NAFCO Corporation - Liquidity
- 12 Appendix
- 12.1 Methodology
- 12.2 NAFCO Corporation - Ratio Definitions
- 12.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: NAFCO Corporation - Key Employees
- Table 2: NAFCO Corporation - Key Employees Biographies
- Table 3: NAFCO Corporation - Major Products and Services
- Table 4: NAFCO Corporation - History
- Table 5: NAFCO Corporation - Annual ratios
- Table 6: NAFCO Corporation - Interim ratios
- Table 7: NAFCO Corporation - Capital Market Ratios
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: NAFCO Corporation - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: NAFCO Corporation - Financial Position
- Figure 3: NAFCO Corporation - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: NAFCO Corporation - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 5: NAFCO Corporation - Solvency
- Figure 6: NAFCO Corporation - Valuation
- Figure 7: NAFCO Corporation - Market Capitalization
- Figure 8: NAFCO Corporation - Efficiency
- Figure 9: NAFCO Corporation - Valuation
- Figure 10: NAFCO Corporation - Turnover: Inventory and Asset
- Figure 11: NAFCO Corporation - Liquidity
NAFCO Corporation : Retailing - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis
Canadean's NAFCO Corporation : Retailing - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about NAFCO Corporation
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Examines and identifies key information and issues about NAFCO Corporation for business intelligence requirements.
Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
Quickly enhance your understanding of NAFCO Corporation
Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
NAFCO Corporation (NAFCO) is an operator of home and furniture retail stores in Japan. It operates furniture and home fashion stores, home centers and combination stores. In its furniture and home fashion stores, the company develops and offers furniture and interior furnishings in varied lifestyle categories. Under home centers, the company offers DIY hardware, gardening and automobile accessories. NAFCO's combination stores provide general furniture, interior furnishings, automobile and car accessories, gardening merchandise and pet goods. As of June 2014, the company operated 339 stores across Japan including North East, Kanto, Central, Kansai, China, Shikoku and Kyushu area. NAFCO is headquartered in Kita Kyushu-shi, Japan.