Japan Airlines: Market Update
The report presents detailed data on market growth dynamics for the airlines market in Japan. It also provides data on market drivers and indicators, along with leading companies and industry news in Japan airlines market.
Furthermore the report enables readers to examine the components of change in the industry by looking at historic and future growth patterns broken down by segment.
It should be noted that a number of sections in this report will link clients to Canadean (ICs). The information provided in the ICs is for subscribers only and therefore comes at a set cost. With this in mind, the given links should only be treated as references used in order to provide a better data interactivity.
This report is the result of Canadean’s extensive market research covering the airlines market in Japan. It contains detailed data on market dynamics along with latest industry happenings and industry players in Japan. Japan Airlines: Market Update provides a top-level overview and detailed insight into the operating environment of the airlines market in Japan. It is an essential tool for companies active across Japan travel and tourism value chain and for new players considering to enter the market.
Japan Airlines: Market Update provides you with the following:
Market Growth Dynamics by Sector
Market Growth Comparison
Key Market Drivers and Indicators
Leading Airlines Companies
Latest travel and tourism Industry News.
Reasons To Buy
Enhance your understanding of the airlines market in Japan.
Promote growth in your business with detailed market growth dynamics by sector, as well as by market comparison.
Identify the future pattern of market trends, from winners and losers to market dynamics; and thereby quickly and easily indentify the key areas in which they want to compete in the future.
Familiarise yourself with the companies active in Japan Airlines.
- 1 Passenger Airlines - Highlights
- 2 Market Drivers & Indicators
- 2.1 Passengers traffic at Chubu Centrair International Airport: Nagoya
- 2.2 Passengers traffic at Kansai International Airport: Osaka
- 3 Latest Deals
- 3.1 ANA Group to Acquire 8.8% Stake in Vietnam Airlines
- 3.2 Bic Camera to Invest USD8.25 Million in Spring Airlines Japan
- 3.3 Sekisui House Plans to Acquire 18% Stake in Spring Airlines Japan
- 3.4 All Nippon Airways Signs Code-Share Partnership with El Al Israel Airlines, Deutsche Lufthansa and Brussels Airlines
- 3.5 Ana Holdings Plans to Acquire Equity Stake in Asian Carriers
- 3.6 All Nippon Airways Signs Code-Share Partnership with Germanwings and Eurowings
- 3.7 All Nippon Airways Expands Code-Share Partnership with Brussels Airlines
- 4 Leading Companies
- 4.1 Star Flyer Inc.
- 4.2 AIRDO Co., Ltd.
- 4.3 Skymark Airlines Inc.
- 4.4 Japan Transocean Air
- 4.5 IBEX Airlines Co., Ltd.
- 4.6 Japan Airlines Co., Ltd
- 4.7 Seibu Travel, Inc.
- 5 Latest News
- 5.1 Hong Kong Airlines launches new direct flight service to Okayama, Japan
- 5.2 First international flight date set for BB-8 ANA JET
- 5.3 Hilton Worldwide and ANA redefine culinary experiences in Airport lounges and inflight
- 5.4 Star Alliance improves customer experience at Los Angeles’ Tom Bradley International Terminal (TBIT)
- 5.5 JAL unveils new international menus in its exclusive restaurant in the Sky and international first Class lounge at Haneda airport
- 5.6 JAL and NRI commence ‘Service Robot’ demonstrative trials with the aim of improving airport customer service
- 5.7 Japan Airlines launches JAL Doctor Registration System
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Seats Sold: By Carrier Type (Thousands), 2009-2020
- Table 2: Number of Seats Sold: Business Travel, 2009-2020
- Table 3: Number of Seats Sold: Leisure Travel, 2009-2020
- Table 4: Market Shares: Passengers Carried, 2012-2015
- Table 5: Passengers traffic at Chubu Centrair International Airport: Nagoya, 2014-2015
- Table 6: Passengers traffic at Kansai International Airport: Osaka, 2014-2015
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Seats Sold: By Carrier Type (Thousands)
- Figure 2: Number of Seats Sold: Business Travel
- Figure 3: Number of Seats Sold: Leisure Travel
- Figure 4: Market Shares: Passengers Carried
- Figure 5: Passengers traffic at Chubu Centrair International Airport: Nagoya
- Figure 6: Passengers traffic at Kansai International Airport: Osaka