Global Wine Market: News and Events August 2015
The report provides a review of the latest news and key events in the global wine market during August 2015.
Using this report, marketers will effectively gain an insight into the latest happenings in the global wine market throughout the month.
The monthly report provides the reader with the top-line data necessary to quickly keep abreast of latest events in the global wine market on a monthly basis.
- 1 List of Key Events in Global Wine Market
- 2 Key Events in Global Wine Market
- 2.1 E. & J. Gallo Winery to acquire Talbott Vineyards
- 2.2 Southern Wine & Spirits of Illinois appoints Michael Housey to vice president, general sales manager-wine
- 2.3 Pernod Ricard announces full year 2014/15 sales and results
- 2.4 Tiziano launches new Sparkling Rosato wine
- 2.5 Marco Fantinel, Italia Independent to release The Independent Prosecco
- 2.6 Jascots rolls out on-trade exclusive champagne
- 2.7 TWE announces its 2015 full year results
- 2.8 Total Beverage Solution introduces The Independent Prosecco from Italy
- 2.9 Petra Gräsbeck appointed as communications director at Altia
- 2.1 Australian wine maker Brown Brothers selects Fells to distribute wine in UK
- 3.1 About Canadean
- 3.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Key Events in Global Wine Market