Global Spirits Market: News and Events February 2016
The report provides a review of the latest news and key events in the canadean spirits market during February.
Using this report, marketers will effectively gain an insight into the latest happenings in the canadean spirits market throughout the month.
The monthly report provides the reader with the top-line data necessary to quickly keep abreast of latest events in the canadean spirits market on a monthly basis.
- 1 List of Key Events in Global Spirits Market
- 2 Key Events in Global Spirits Market
- 2.1 Jim Beam announces first-ever global packaging redesign
- 2.2 Beam Suntory plans to move global headquarters to downtown Chicago
- 2.3 Brockmans Gin releases new cocktail 'Spirited Leap'
- 2.4 Diageo agrees to pay Vijay Mallya $75m for his resignation as United Spirits chairman
- 2.5 General Mackmyra a snus with the flavor of Swedish malt whisky
- 2.6 Barton 1792 Distillery releases limited edition Single Barrel Bourbon
- 2.7 The Pogues Irish Whiskey launches in the US
- 2.8 GlenDronach unveils limited edition 1968 sherry-aged single malt
- 2.9 M.S. Walker: The Pogues Irish Whiskey now available in US
- 2.1 Stillhouse Spirits launches corn American whiskey
- 2.11 Pro snowboarder Eric Willet creates big air mule by Stoli Vodka at Shaun White's Air+ style festival
- 2.12 Discover the authentic spirit of St. Croix with Cruzan Rum
- 2.13 Silent Pool Distillers launches world’s largest and most expensive gin
- 2.14 Wyborowa Wodka launches Wybo Pathbreaker Experience app with Jon Paul Piques
- 2.15 Thirstie Enters luxury booze market, partners with Caskers exclusively for delivery and discovery of craft spirits
- 3 Appendix
- 3.1 About Canadean
- 3.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Key Events in Global Spirits Market