Global Spirits Market: News and Events December 2014
The report provides a review of the latest news and key events in the global spirits market during December 2014.
Using this report, marketers will effectively gain an insight into the latest happenings in the global spirits market throughout the month.
The monthly report provides the reader with the top-line data necessary to quickly keep abreast of latest events in the global spirits market on a monthly basis.
- 1 List of Key Events in Global Spirits Market
- 2 Key Events in Global Spirits Market
- 2.1 Putin calls for vodka price control amid falling rouble value in Russia
- 2.2 Gruppo Campari to divest Limoncetta di Sorrento liqueur business
- 2.3 Chivas Brothers to triple production at Glenlivet Distillery in Scotland
- 2.4 United Spirits to seek shareholder approval to produce Diageo-owned brands
- 2.5 Belvédère to divest non-strategic operational assets
- 2.6 Diageo launches new single grain whisky in US
- 2.7 Distiller announces cross-integration with Drizly
- 2.8 Southern Wine & Spirits opens storage and retrieval system facility in California
- 2.9 Deep Eddy introduces Lemon vodka
- 2.1 Orphan Barrel Whiskey Distilling expands product range with new bourbon whiskey
- 2.11 Edrington begins construction on £100m Macallan distillery in Scotland
- 3 Appendix
- 3.1 About Canadean
- 3.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Key Events in Global Spirits Market