Global Spirits Market: News and Events August 2015
The report provides a review of the latest news and key events in the global spirits market during August 2015.
Using this report, marketers will effectively gain an insight into the latest happenings in the global spirits market throughout the month.
The monthly report provides the reader with the top-line data necessary to quickly keep abreast of latest events in the global spirits market on a monthly basis.
- 1 List of Key Events in Global Spirits Market
- 2 Key Events in Global Spirits Market
- 2.1 Southern Wine & Spirits of Illinois appoints Michael Housey to vice president, general sales manager-wine
- 2.2 Pernod Ricard announces full year 2014/15 sales and results
- 2.3 Four Roses to introduce new limited edition small batch
- 2.4 Stock Spirits driving growth through UK product roll-out
- 2.5 Heaven Hill to acquire spirits firm Deep Eddy Vodka in US
- 2.6 Instil Drinks to offer Spanish and French liqueurs in UK
- 2.7 Bowmore to launch single malt aged in Japanese oak
- 2.8 Stock Spirits performance hit by market disruption in Poland
- 2.9 Lost Spirits develops new patented process to create spirits
- 2.1 American Whiskey propels distilled spirits consumption to 18th straight year of growth
- 3.1 About Canadean
- 3.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Key Events in Global Spirits Market