Global Soy Products Market: News and Events January 2016
The report provides a review of the latest news and key events in the global soy products market during January.
Using this report, marketers will effectively gain an insight into the latest happenings in the global soy products market throughout the month.
The monthly report provides the reader with the top-line data necessary to quickly keep abreast of latest events in the global soy products market on a monthly basis.
- 1 List of Key Events in Global Soy Products Market
- 2 Key Events in Global Soy Products Market
- 2.1 Dairy Crest announces milk price for March
- 2.2 DSM gains validation for Delvotest T testing tool to detect antibiotic residues in dairy products
- 2.3 Ornua: Join the production team at Kerrygold Park, Mitchelstown, Co. Cork
- 2.4 Emmi takes full control of organic milk processor Gläserne Molkerei
- 2.5 Mondelez commits to source 100% cage-free eggs in US by 2020
- 2.6 Dean Foods: Leading chocolate milk Brand gets a Calcium Boost
- 2.7 ConAgra commits to use 100% cage-free eggs by 2025
- 2.8 Ornua acquires China-based dairy processor Ambrosia
- 2.9 SurePure announces publication of EFSA landmark opinion that UV-treated milk is safe
- 2.1 General Mills files lawsuit against Chobani for misleading advertising campaign
- 3 Appendix
- 3.1 About Canadean
- 3.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Key Events in Global Soy Products Market