Global Skincare Market: News and Events July 2015
The report provides a review of the latest news and key events in the global skincare market during July 2015.
Using this report, marketers will effectively gain an insight into the latest happenings in the global skincare market throughout the month.
The monthly report provides the reader with the top-line data necessary to quickly keep abreast of latest events in the global skincare market on a monthly basis.
- 1 List of Key Events in Global skincare Market
- 2 Key Events in Global skincare Market
- 2.1 Australian skincare brand Alpha-H unveils Absolute Eye Cream SPF15
- 2.2 Turkey imposes ban on testing cosmetics on animals
- 2.3 ARK Skincare set to introduce Hydration Injection Masque
- 2.4 The Body Shop unveils limited edition skincare product range
- 2.5 Castanea Partners acquires minority stake in cosmetic firm First Aid Beauty
- 2.6 China seeks to restrict cosmetics ads making exaggerated claims
- 2.7 UK's 001 Skincare rolls out Skin Explorer Sets
- 2.8 Coty plans to focus on international expansion
- 2.9 UK's skincare startup Mia and Dom unveils five new products
- 2.1 Germany's top court orders retrial of national trademark dispute between Beiersdorf and Unilever
- 3 Appendix
- 3.1 About Canadean
- 3.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Key Events in Global skincare Market