Global Skincare Market: News and Events December 2014
The report provides a review of the latest news and key events in the global skincare market during December 2014.
Using this report, marketers will effectively gain an insight into the latest happenings in the global skincare market throughout the month.
The monthly report provides the reader with the top-line data necessary to quickly keep abreast of latest events in the global skincare market on a monthly basis.
- 1 List of Key Events in Global Skincare Market
- 2 Key Events in Global Skincare Market
- 2.1 Elder Health Care in talks Japanese firm to unveil skin-care product
- 2.2 Genius Beauty unveils new concealer for women
- 2.3 Estée Lauder agrees to purchase skincare brand GlamGlow
- 2.4 Catterton to acquire certain stake in cosmetic firm Intercos
- 2.5 Nestle Skin Health plans to establish new innovation hubs
- 2.6 Cosmogen rolls out self-heating tubes to enhance efficiency of cosmetic products
- 2.7 Rahn unveils natural alternative to plastic microbeads
- 2.8 Penford unveils new deposition and conditioning ingredient for hair and skin care products
- 2.9 Pierre Fabre to cut 551 pharma jobs to boost cosmetics business in Asia and US
- 2.1 ConvaTec launches Clear Zinc skin care protectant for diaper rash
- 2.11 MMUK MAN unveils new male skincare line
- 2.12 Filorga to unveil Nutri-Filler replenishing cream
- 3 Appendix
- 3.1 About Canadean
- 3.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Key Events in Global Skincare Market