Global Savory Snacks Market: News and Events July 2015
The report provides a review of the latest news and key events in the global savory snacks market during July 2015.
Using this report, marketers will effectively gain an insight into the latest happenings in the global savory snacks market throughout the month.
The monthly report provides the reader with the top-line data necessary to quickly keep abreast of latest events in the global savory snacks market on a monthly basis.
- 1 List of Key Events in Global Savory Snacks Market
- 2 Key Events in Global Savory Snacks Market
- 2.1 Bare Snacks expands product portfolio with new oil-free banana chips
- 2.2 KellBran Candies recalls caramel popcorn over allergy risk
- 2.3 Barrel O’ Fun recalls Vic’s Original White Popcorn over mislabeling
- 2.4 It Takes a Village Foods recalls Kale Crisps Zen Nori over allergy risk
- 2.5 Diamond Foods opens new innovation center in Oregon, US
- 2.6 Murry’s recalls 20,232 pounds of chicken nugget over possible Staphylococcal contamination
- 2.7 Justin’s enters snacking industry with new Snack Pack
- 2.8 Oscar Mayer introduces two new P3 Portable Protein Pack varieties
- 2.9 Maya Overseas recalls Cashew Split over potential salmonella contamination
- 2.1 McCain Foods to undertake $10m potato processing plant upgrade in Australia
- 2.11 Permira Funds acquires Medora Snacks and Ideal Snacks
- 2.12 Vitamin Cottage recalls Caribbean Nut & Fruit Mix over possible salmonella contamination
- 2.13 Biena Chickpea Snacks to redesign its brand
- 3 Appendix
- 3.1 About Canadean
- 3.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Key Events in Global Savory Snacks Market