Global Prepared Meals Market: News and Events March 2016
The report provides a review of the latest news and key events in the global prepared meals market during March.
Using this report, marketers will effectively gain an insight into the latest happenings in the global prepared meals market throughout the month.
The monthly report provides the reader with the top-line data necessary to quickly keep abreast of latest events in the global prepared meals market on a monthly basis.
- 1 List of Key Events in Global Prepared Meals Market
- 2 Key Events in Global Prepared Meals Market
- 2.1 Jubilant ropes in Wipro to cut energy and operational costs
- 2.2 Marco’s Pizza announces aggressive growth plan for Texas
- 2.3 B&G Foods announces closing of public offering of common stock
- 2.4 Nestle USA recalls three million frozen products over suspected glass contamination
- 2.5 Gardein launches new Meatless Pepperoni Pizza Pockets on Meatless Monday
- 2.6 Manitowoc Foodservice operates as independent public company following spin off
- 2.7 Kono USA creates new line of chocolate-filled pizza dough cones
- 2.8 Papa John’s International opens first store in Tel Aviv, Israel
- 2.9 European Commission approves Bell Food Group’s acquisition of Huber Group
- 2.1 US agriculture committee approves national labeling bill for bioengineered foods
- 2.11 Jet's Pizza introduces new gluten-free option
- 3 Appendix
- 3.1 About Canadean
- 3.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Key Events in Global Prepared Meals Market