Global Prepared Meals Market: News and Events February 2016
The report provides a review of the latest news and key events in the canadean food market during February.
Using this report, marketers will effectively gain an insight into the latest happenings in the canadean food market throughout the month.
The monthly report provides the reader with the top-line data necessary to quickly keep abreast of latest events in the canadean food market on a monthly basis.
- 1 List of Key Events in Global Prepared Meals Market
- 2 Key Events in Global Prepared Meals Market
- 2.1 US Foods to acquire wholesale food distributor Cara Donna Provision
- 2.2 STOUFFER'S launches new marketing campaign
- 2.3 Red Baron Pizza brand launches marketing campaign
- 2.4 Energems Chocolate Energy hits Walmart Stores across US
- 2.5 McCain Foods recalls bacon fritters over suspected plastic materials contamination
- 2.6 CTI Foods completes acquisition of pizza toppings producer Liguria Foods
- 2.7 ConAgra Foods announces pricing of cash tender offer for $1.4bn
- 2.8 Garden of Life expands recall of Raw Meal products over Salmonella contamination
- 2.9 ConAgra Foods completes sale of private label businesses to TreeHouse for $2.7bn
- 2.1 Chinese court penalises OSI and jails employees over food safety concerns
- 2.11 Garden Of Life recalls Raw Meal Organic Shake & Meal products over possible health risk
- 3 Appendix
- 3.1 About Canadean
- 3.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Key Events in Global Prepared Meals Market