Global Personal Hygiene Market: News and Events June 2015
The report provides a review of the latest news and key events in the global personal hygiene market during June 2015.
Using this report, marketers will effectively gain an insight into the latest happenings in the global personal hygiene market throughout the month.
The monthly report provides the reader with the top-line data necessary to quickly keep abreast of latest events in the global personal hygiene market on a monthly basis.
- 1 List of Key Events in Global Personal Hygiene Market
- 2 Key Events in Global Personal Hygiene Market
- 2.1 Genomma Lab to offload controlling stake in Grupo Marzam for $87m
- 2.2 Bill introduced in US Congress to ban testing of cosmetics on animals
- 2.3 Belgian competition authority imposes $198m fine on 18 companies
- 2.4 Hindustan Unilever rejigs marketing strategy with Google partnership
- 2.5 Nivea Men rolls out body deodorizer in India
- 2.6 Playboy unveils Play It Wild collection
- 2.7 UN recommends ban of microbeads in personal care and cosmetic products
- 2.8 UK's ASA bans TV ad on Unilever's Sure deodorant
- 2.9 Rituals wins cosmetics supply contract from WDFG
- 2.1 MAD Beauty introduces Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer range
- 3 Appendix
- 3.1 About Canadean
- 3.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Key Events in Global Personal Hygiene Market