Global Meat Market: News and Events March 2016
The report provides a review of the latest news and key events in the global meat market during March.
Using this report, marketers will effectively gain an insight into the latest happenings in the global meat market throughout the month.
The monthly report provides the reader with the top-line data necessary to quickly keep abreast of latest events in the global meat market on a monthly basis.
- 1 List of Key Events in Global Meat Market
- 2 Key Events in Global Meat Market
- 2.1 QFC gives out allergy alert on undeclared pecans, wheat and soy in cranberry chicken salad
- 2.2 New York City SchoolFood launches Chickentopia from Somma Food Group
- 2.3 Atria to acquire Swedish poultry company Lagerbergs
- 2.4 Cargill to cut antibiotic use in its beef cattle by 20%
- 2.5 Cargill plans to acquire FPL Food’s ground beef facility in South Carolina
- 2.6 Manitowoc Foodservice operates as independent public company following spin off
- 2.7 South Africa renews US poultry imports after 15 years
- 2.8 European Commission approves Bell Food Group’s acquisition of Huber Group
- 2.9 Sino Agro Food plans expansion in Europe
- 2.1 Central Maine Meats uses flash freeze technology for better food preservation
- 3 Appendix
- 3.1 About Canadean
- 3.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Key Events in Global Meat Market