Global Meat Market: News and Events February 2016
The report provides a review of the latest news and key events in the canadean food market during February.
Using this report, marketers will effectively gain an insight into the latest happenings in the canadean food market throughout the month.
The monthly report provides the reader with the top-line data necessary to quickly keep abreast of latest events in the canadean food market on a monthly basis.
- 1 List of Key Events in Global Meat Market
- 2 Key Events in Global Meat Market
- 2.1 Perdue Farms to introduce antibiotics-free poultry products in supermarkets across US
- 2.2 Krystal announces 100% cage-free egg commitment
- 2.3 Allen Harim chicken to be 100% vegetarian fed
- 2.4 Sysco to acquire Brakes Group for $3.1bn to expand foodservice distribution business
- 2.5 TasFoods plans to acquire chicken producer Nichols Poultry
- 2.6 Pilgrim’s Pride invests $190m to expand its chicken brand
- 2.7 GNP Company launches flagship chicken brand Gold'n Plump
- 2.8 Specialty Brand Vegetarian Meats to be sold at Publix Supermarkets
- 2.9 Corbion Purac introduces Verdad Avanta C100 in its clean label ingredients line
- 2.1 BRF Brazil acquires UK based Universal Meats
- 3 Appendix
- 3.1 About Canadean
- 3.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Key Events in Global Meat Market