Global Haircare Market: News and Events June 2015
The report provides a review of the latest news and key events in the global haircare market during June 2015.
Using this report, marketers will effectively gain an insight into the latest happenings in the global haircare market throughout the month.
The monthly report provides the reader with the top-line data necessary to quickly keep abreast of latest events in the global haircare market on a monthly basis.
- 1 List of Key Events in Global Haircare Market
- 2 Key Events in Global Haircare Market
- 2.1 Hindustan Unilever may acquire haircare brand Indulekha
- 2.2 Rahua to launch three new haircare products
- 2.3 Olvea Vegetable Oils launches new ingredients for make-up, skin and hair care formulations
- 2.4 Carlsberg debuts beer-made men's grooming range
- 2.5 Green People introduces shampoo and conditioner
- 2.6 Brazilian firm Sweet Hair expands to Middle East
- 2.7 L'Oreal appoints chief digital officer
- 2.8 PZ Cussons ends partnership with founder of Charles Worthington haircare brand
- 2.9 Emami acquires hair and scalp care brand Kesh King for $257m
- 2.1 Jack Black launches new hair care collection
- 3 Appendix
- 3.1 About Canadean
- 3.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Key Events in Global Haircare Market