Global Dairy Food Market: News and Events June 2015
The report provides a review of the latest news and key events in the global dairy food market during June 2015.
Using this report, marketers will effectively gain an insight into the latest happenings in the global dairy food market throughout the month.
The monthly report provides the reader with the top-line data necessary to quickly keep abreast of latest events in the global dairy food market on a monthly basis.
- 1 List of Key Events in Global Dairy Food Market
- 2 Key Events in Global Dairy Food Market
- 2.1 Esquires - Taste the Summer with new Tropical Milkshakes
- 2.2 Hilmar Cheese to ramp up production capacity in Texas
- 2.3 Murray Goulburn sets opening price for 2015/16 and re-confirms full year forecast
- 2.4 Ukrproduct Group announces final results for the financial year ending 31 December 2014
- 2.5 Dairy Crest introduces Cathedral City Selections Mini Bag
- 2.6 Mengniu launches drinkable milk meal containing oats and wheat grains
- 2.7 Brand Britain develops Wobblabel labeling system for dairy industry
- 2.8 Danone partners with Mars to launch M&M's yogurt in Portugal
- 2.9 New dairy protein solution transforms set yoghurt line into a beverage operation
- 2.1 Lakeland Dairies packs UHT milk in IMA Hassia StickPacks
- 2.11 Lactalis and Arla agree on future of Walhorn AG
- 2.12 Oman to invest $620m in new dairy, poultry and red meat factories
- 2.13 DMK GROUP closes gap to Europe's top five.
- 2.14 Rachel's undergoes packaging makeover
- 2.15 Dannon's Tiramisu wins Flavor of Light & Fit Great Greek Flavor Search
- 3 Appendix
- 3.1 About Canadean
- 3.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Key Events in Global Dairy Food Market