Global Dairy Food Market: News and Events December 2014
The report provides a review of the latest news and key events in the global dairy food market during December 2014.
Using this report, marketers will effectively gain an insight into the latest happenings in the global dairy food market throughout the month.
The monthly report provides the reader with the top-line data necessary to quickly keep abreast of latest events in the global dairy food market on a monthly basis.
- 1 List of Key Events in Global Dairy Food Market
- 2 Key Events in Global Dairy Food Market
- 2.1 Al-Nour Company bids for Arab Dairy Product Company
- 2.2 Emmi acquires 34% stake in Emmi Fondue
- 2.3 Parmalat to acquire Longwarry Food Park in Australia
- 2.4 Bleating Heart Cheese recalls few cheese over possible Listeria risk
- 2.5 Grupo LALA to acquire dairy firm Eskimo
- 2.6 Glanbia Ingredients Ireland to inaugurate new milk protein facility in Virginia, County Cavan
- 2.7 Global Garlic recalls De Mi Pais fresh curd products over possible Listeria risk
- 2.8 Nutroganics to acquire soy yogurt brand Wholesoy
- 2.9 ITC to invest $161.4m in dairy, juice businesses in India
- 2.1 Nutroganics to acquire certain assets of Wholesoy
- 2.11 Glanbia Foods to expand its manufacturing plants
- 2.12 Yogen Früz arrives in South Korea and Spain
- 2.13 Wensleydale Creamery launches new crumbly cheese slice
- 3 Appendix
- 3.1 About Canadean
- 3.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Key Events in Global Dairy Food Market