- 1 List of Key Events in Global Confectionery Market
- 2 Key Events in Global Confectionery Market
- 2.1 Mars opens Global Food Safety Center to research on food safety practices
- 2.2 Swiss manufacturer Carma switches its chocolate couvertures range to UTZ Certified cocoa
- 2.3 Sandvik acquires chocolate equipment supplier SGL Technology
- 2.4 Agricultural commodity trader Olam seeks acquisitions worth up to $1.4bn
- 2.5 Nestlé receives setback as European court rejects Kit Kat case
- 2.6 Nestle to invest in development of Ukraine facility
- 2.7 Chocolate price fixing charges dropped against Mars Canada
- 2.8 Flavorchem acquires flavor production facility in Hungary
- 2.9 Mondelez opens $30m production line in Poland chocolate facility
- 2.1 Cadbury to launch new dark chocolate in Australia
- 3 Appendix
- 3.1 About Canadean
- 3.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Key Events in Global Confectionery Market
Global Confectionery Market: News and Events September 2015
The report provides a review of the latest news and key events in the global confectionery market during September.
Using this report, marketers will effectively gain an insight into the latest happenings in the global confectionery market throughout the month.
The monthly report provides the reader with the top-line data necessary to quickly keep abreast of latest events in the global confectionery market on a monthly basis.